Usb Devices For Pandora ?

paddy

Website
Visit site
Just wondering if theres such a list as i cant find one so far,a list for usb devices that will work
on pandora,not on a linux distro but the actual pandora gui,so if i run nes pandora emulator will my
wii remote work,more importantly tho will my 4 usb xbox s controllers work ?

I know the ps2-3 controller is working as seen on video but i hate sony controllers and i have
my prefered xbox controllers that i use multi purposely on the laptop,xbox and hopefully the pandora
but theres also a wii remote kicking about that i would love to use as well.

So from this question to another and that is drivers/plugins will the pandora os be able to install
plugins or such for devices as requested or otherwise,i know theres next to no info on the new
os/gui but this is the kind of info i think we all need to know.

I know theres prolly not such a list of supported/coded drivers for devices yet as theres still
much to be done and the devies will be mad for it but theres no harm in asking the more senior
members if they have any ideas of what devices would be usable,mabe !

waiting on the fires of hell :ph34r:

since the hardware hasn't been delivered yet(has it even finished production?) there are only dev units to do the testing. and i think they are quite busy right now developing,(gui, emulators?) so, you should wait the first batch to be delivered so the testing can begin.

but there's a speculative list on the wiki. http://pandorawiki.org/Accessories

i think i've read somewhere that generic drivers will be included, if not they will probably be added in future firmware updates, but if the xbox s usb controllers are recognized as generic usb controllers they should work just fine. if there are open-source drivers for the wiimote(if open-source drivers exist, i think they do) i think they can be easly ported.

these are the comments of a newbie, hopefully somebody more informed than me will explain better

Back