Usb Failure

GP32 Noob

Still Fresh
Hiya guys. i just got my gp32 and im already having troubles. I went to the site and downloaded everything i need. i tried to open the authentication wizard and a blank error box came up. I clicked ok, got in, put in my id and pass, went through the box with "connect your gp32 and pc and convert to pc link mode," then i got a box saying "cant open usb port." Ive searched everywhere for answers but none of them works. I really want to start using it but i cant get this to work. please help

:huh: ;) :angry: :blink: :unsure: :ph34r:

Sounds like you havent installed the driver correctly to me.

...Either that or you dont have it set to link mode and waiting to connect when you start the authenticator.

yes,
i assume you have windows (probably xp) so here is what to do. first you connect your GP32 and PC and turn the GP32 on. Connect to PClink mode on the GP32. DO NOT open pc-link yet on your pc. after, in the bottom of the screen on that toolbar thing a bubble will pop up saying "unknown device in USB" or something along the lines of that. click that bubble and say manual install (i think that is what is was called. . . or maybe advanced) then it will ask what driver to install. select the windows driver you got off of the gamepark site and install it. it sould work

if the bubble does not come up, i think there is a way to install the driver from inside the folder that it is in. . . but i dont remember :lol:

I use XP and that was the thing that confused me most, I was used to drivers that installed themselves but for this I had to show windows the driver, there was no auto installation.

Back