Used Psp Value Pack (japanese Of Course)

The only warranty the store offered me was that, if the system had any problems and I wanted them taken care of, they would forward the unit back to Sony in Japan for me to get it fixed/replaced. I asked how long that would be if it happened, and he said somewhere around 1-2 mos. You'd be better off getting a contact in Japan to handle any warranty issues for you if any problems arose... I know that's easier said than done, but I bet it wouldn't take a month to find a new 'friend' online in japan.

I do have pics of the unit taken with a piece of scrap paper dated Jan 27th with my screenname on them showing the unit in good working order, I'm not trying to sell a broken unit.

I dont know of any DHL offices near me so that's out... I'll send either Post office (I guess that translates to EMS over there) or FedEx. If you want an exact price, email me your address at bast525@hotmail.com. With insurance I dont see it being over $20-25, but again, I must stress the fact that I've never shipped anything overseas so I really have NO idea what the cost would be. I'll shoot someone if they tell me $59 though!

Perfecto - sure did dude. You're also in the UK right or are you the guy in Florida? At any rate, my wife works right next to the post office, and works graveyard shift like me, I'm going to send my PSP to work with her tommorow night (can't believe I'm saying that!) and she'll stop by the post office first thing in the morning before coming home, weigh the package and get some prices for different options and check pricing for insurance as well. So for everyone who's emailed me with address info up til now, I will have definate shipping prices for USPS by monday morning, and I'm gonna TRY to check FedEx prices later monday afternoonfor people who prefer that. After definate pricing is settled, if there's more than one person still interested, then I'm just gonna go by the date for whomever contacted me first. Perfecto, not positive but I think you've got dibs on it.

wow... that's more than I'd expect for basic shipping... see what I mean though, having never shipped anything over seas, i really have no idea what it'd cost.

If you plan on using UPS or FEDEX I figure it will be around $50.00, I know UPS is around that price, unsure about FEDEX or DHL. USPS will be around $16.00 or so, $21.00 with insurance.

Back