V-five/grindstormer To Work On Drmd2?

Dark Helmet

Still Fresh
As the topic implies, I'm very interested in hearing if any of you guys have gotten the game V-Five/Grindstormer to work on the new great Drmd2?
It's my very favourite shmup on the genesis!
And it was said in another topic a couple of months ago by devlkore that:
Grindstormer works (in beta 5 at least), although the HUD isn't displayed properly (or at all, I don't remember), it's very very playable though, one of my favourites.

So if anybody can get it to work, I would very much like to know, cause then I'll sit in front of my comp until I can get the game to run :)
Thanks in advance

shmup is a really funny word! Sorry for off topic, but I didn`t try the game (I do not even know it)

Quiest posted on Mar 21 2005 at 04:13 PM said:
shmup is a really funny word! Sorry for off topic, but I didn`t try the game (I do not even know it)

It's just short for shoot 'em up's.. or something like that :)

Anyway... Grindstormer anyone? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Helmet posted on Mar 21 2005 at 05:33 PM said:
Quiest posted on Mar 21 2005 at 04:13 PM said:

It's just short for shoot 'em up's.. or something like that :)

Anyway... Grindstormer anyone? :)
Yeah, I could thought of that myself, but I never heard/read that short form.

Last edited by a moderator:
nop. doesnt work for me either all that comes up is the (fps) at the top left....

sorry it doesnt work. thats the first game which hasnt worked for me.

EDIT: im jinxed, theme park doent work either :(

Allright then, thanks for the replies..

I can stop seraching the web alternative versions of the rom now..
By the way, if anyone hasn't tried that game allready, I can defently recommend it. For some reason it really feels to me like it could be the saturn that game was playing on..

Back