• NAY

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • DON'T KNOW YET

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters

skeezix said:
Sugar_Kane said:
craigix said:
Hang on, is that Sir Ian Mckellen in the background? In a lab coat? What is happening here?!

It is a fact that whenever and wherever a naked man crawls out of a canal, sir Ian Mckellen will be watching, waiting, in a lab coat. But what does he have in his pocket?

If I remember right, the correct answer is:

- buffered analgesic
- pocket fluff
- no tea

As to cola before 8am -- coder, father of small child, have a RL and job while working on Pandora firmware, several new games, various ports... you guys don't give me time to sleep :) I generally live on 5 hours sleep, which is twice what ED gets :)

jeff

Don't forget the thing your aunt gave you which you don't know what it is. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
KodeIn said:
Sugar_Kane said:
Never mind all that, why has nobody else draw attention to the fact that Jeff was drinking cola at 8:30am? This thread has so many mind bending facets that I'm utterly convinced that it doesn't actually exist.
Obviously this thread, like the cake, is a lie.
Obviously never noclipped then!

I'm sort of surprised; do people _not_ drink cola early in the morning?

People drink coffee in the morning, and what is cola, if not a superior and colder brother? :)

jeff

Sugar_Kane said:
Never mind all that, why has nobody else draw attention to the fact that Jeff was drinking cola at 8:30am? This thread has so many mind bending facets that I'm utterly convinced that it doesn't actually exist.
I used to be that addicted to caffeine until I went without it for a month and realized that when it was out of my system I was awake without it as I was with it. I read on a study showed that after your body builds a tolerance caffeine returns you to where you would be if your body wasn't full of it. In the end it's just a pointless habit.

I now take Modafinil, that stuff works, I once stayed awake for 3 days without yawing or feeling wired. Caffeine is dead to me, now all I have to worry about is my blood not being cleaned because I forget to sleep once a week and my Pandora running out of battery life. . .

skeezix said:

People drink coffee in the morning, and what is cola, if not a superior and colder brother? :)

jeff

Chad and I will pray for your mortal soul.

skeezix said:

jeff

On occasion I'm a morning Cola drinker, Need food with it or I get wicked stomach burn.

second exodous said:
I now take Modafinil, that stuff works, I once stayed awake for 3 days without yawing or feeling wired. Caffeine is dead to me, now all I have to worry about is my blood not being cleaned because I forget to sleep once a week and my Pandora running out of battery life. . .

Hey, I have some of that! I was really liking it too, until

1. I realized that my heart spent the entire day pounding like I had just run the hundred yard dash, and
  2. My boss asked me how my work was coming and I nearly passed out from the stress

So I decided to put that medical experiment on hold. It was a bit like the Pandora is for some people: great, but not quite as great as I'd hoped.

Kicker said:
second exodous said:

Hey, I have some of that! I was really liking it too, until

1. I realized that my heart spent the entire day pounding like I had just run the hundred yard dash, and
  2. My boss asked me how my work was coming and I nearly passed out from the stress

So I decided to put that medical experiment on hold. It was a bit like the Pandora is for some people: great, but not quite as great as I'd hoped.
I haven't yet experienced any side affects and I've been taking it for a little over a year now. I only take 50mg, that seems to keep me alert throughout the day, I'm done experimenting on how long I can stay awake.

The heart thing I never experienced, pretty scary. I exercise on a semi-regular basis so I would notice if my heart rate was abnormal. I never heard of anyone that I know having this problem that takes Modafinil but when I was researching it I think I remember reading of reported cases.

Everyone's body is different and medication affects everyone differently, Modafinil seems to work for me but like I said I don't abuse it(lately/anymore) either.

skeezix said:

Yes. Yes, they do. Especially if they don't drink coffee or tea. Though they might switch to Fanta Zero to reduce the crap intake a little.

Monk said:
skeezix said:

Yes. Yes, they do. Especially if they don't drink coffee or tea. Though they might switch to Fanta Zero to reduce the crap intake a little.
I drink Cherry Coke Zero. It tastes better than regular Cherry Coke, but it cannot be obtained here in Canada. I occasionally have to drive over the border into Buffalo and the conversation on return usually goes something along the lines of
Border Guard: "Are you bringing anything back from the US?"
Me: "Yeah, a few dozen cases of Cherry Coke Zero"
BG: *blink blink* Move along.
I'm not addicted, I swear! :ph34r:

WizardStan said:
I drink Cherry Coke Zero. It tastes better than regular Cherry Coke, but it cannot be obtained here in Canada. I occasionally have to drive over the border into Buffalo and the conversation on return usually goes something along the lines of
Border Guard: "Are you bringing anything back from the US?"
Me: "Yeah, a few dozen cases of Cherry Coke Zero"
BG: *blink blink* Move along.
I'm not addicted, I swear! :ph34r:

Wow - they do a Cheery Coke Zero? I've never seen that over here! Next time you're smuggling...err... no, nevermind :blush:

skeezix said:

jeff
I drink organic milk in the morning. It is pleasant. :)

This whole thread is strange.

Mali, where did you find that picture?

Back on topic for a second? Cheers, this'll only be quick.

We have a little game we like to play with VTs. You'll like it:

punchout.png

WizardStan said:
I drink Cherry Coke Zero.
I have a can in front of me right now.

WizardStan said:
It tastes better than regular Cherry Coke
Couldn't disagree with you more. :blink:

I drink cumin tea in the morning. Did this thread just get even weirder?

If I lived in the states though I would definitely be drinking root beer for breakfast.

@SomeGuy99

Did you draw that on your pandora!?

*sips cumin tea*

Back