Video demo's

Ok, so first vid will be about N64, next one Nes. Will be like 10+mins seeing I have a lot of games to test for you guys. And I remind you : at each game, I'll show the

cpu speed needed to play ''the'' game at the speed it's shown. It it runs at stock speed, it will be told too.

Any other games recommended?
Metroid for NES

Super Metroid for SNES

Metroid Fusion for GBA

Metroid Zero Mission GBA

Gotta love some Metroid!

Also, Resident Evil 1 2 or 3 for PSX!

Cheers!

Ok, so first vid will be about N64, next one Nes. Will be like 10+mins seeing I have a lot of games to test for you guys. And I remind you : at each game, I'll show the

cpu speed needed to play ''the'' game at the speed it's shown. It it runs at stock speed, it will be told too.

Any other games recommended?
Metroid for NES

Super Metroid for SNES

Metroid Fusion for GBA

Metroid Zero Mission GBA

Gotta love some Metroid!

Also, Resident Evil 1 2 or 3 for PSX!

Cheers!

Added them, as I have all those games but never really played them through the end !

So i'm still waiting my pandora, expecting to have it monday or tuesday of next week.

I'm also waiting on my ext connectors. My cable is already done, waiting to solder a ext connector on it,

So, my question :

SOULD I DO MY DEMOS ON A TV(considering the camera shows the pandora to prove it'S not a fake) or should I do my demo's

filming directly on the beautiful pandora screen?

You choose.

Thanks alerino. Because pcsx doesn't work on tv-out, I'll be filming the pandora screen. Thank you everyone, videos coming next week.

Is it too late to ask for some respect to the Simple 1500 Series (or some of them) of games for the PS1?

Is it too late to ask for some respect to the Simple 1500 Series (or some of them) of games for the PS1?
Nope, any other request will be studied before adding them to the videos, lookin with my friends if they have those games.

Simple 1500, hmmm think someone have it somewhere, will take a look, thank you BP.

Back