Virtual Boy Advance White Screen

J201605

Website
google.com
I was trying to run pokemon emerald and pokemon fire red in virtual boy advance, and when i started it up it just went to a blank screen. I realize that i may need a bios file, but i am not sure how to set the path in the setitngs file, is it /mnt/sd/whatever??? If any1 has got the emu working and knows why i cant run games or knows how to properly set up bios file there help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to patch the rom with an IPS file for it to work properly.

I patched the IPS and now pokemon emerald runs but then at the end of intro when actual controllable gameplay is about to start, it freezes up, the same thing happens in mr. driller, does this just mean these games are incompatible, or is there something else i have to do to get to gameplay, cuz mr. driller, menu, intro is almost full speed at 275 mhz and i wanna see how it plays.

erm... did you ever even read on the archive what you downloaded??? The gba emulator is no near playable. It`s pretty much a proof of concept. There is no game that will actually run playable. Somebody played a few rounds of advance-wars but unless you are a masochist you will not enjoy it.

EDIT: That also means, compability is crap.

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 26 2006 at 09:15 PM said:
Somebody played a few rounds of advance-wars but unless you are a masochist you will not enjoy it.

EDIT: That also means, compability is crap.

That with advance wars was probably me, lol.

Compability btw isnt bad, i cant think of a ROM that didnt run correctly - they're just daaamn slow.

*hopes for IllexBoyAdvance*

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... sorry in my haste to download i did not read that. Is any1 still working on improving an emulator for it or are they all just dead

Back