Shaking Spirit posted on Feb 21 2004 at 11:52 AM said:
/me Disconnects
/me Re-Connects
/me Signs up again with a new user
/me Votes again
Come on, stop that. It's unfair :(

/chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn ... I'll have to wait till I get home to vote as I specified my home email address and I'm currently at work. I'd be surprised if we can out vote DC though - unless Shaking Spirits tactic works! :p

We only plan to release the game to the platform with the most votes. We have our reasons for this step. In the worst case if everything is tied... we take a dice

chn, i was referring to Kojote's post (see above). thanks for clearing this up.

jegHegy posted on Feb 21 2004 at 02:51 PM said:
We only plan to release the game to the platform with the most votes. We have our reasons for this step. In the worst case if everything is tied... we take a dice

chn, i was referring to Kojote's post (see above). thanks for clearing this up.
Shit :eek:. voted just to b sure. Come on! we're lagging behind! if everyone bothered to set up an account then we'd swamp the dc :D.

Luckily i hav a dc as well so ill b able to test the game whatever but itd b so much nicer on the gp :).

Memnoch posted on Feb 21 2004 at 03:03 PM said:
do you really think the GP32 has a chance? It's a smaller community after all. Fingers crossed all the same. :)
but a lot of people voting gp32 also are part of the dreamcast community, well have a dreamcast

No... sat in the middle of the pub shouting stuff (13 shots of vodka) it was after the worst night of my life (convert the binary in my sig to ascii and u will understand)

Back