vs gba

Hi Ade, judging from the webhallen link I assume you are swedish. I can see your english is not perfect so if you have any questions I´ll gladly answer them in swedish for you. That might help to clear things up.

Skicka mig ett PM. Fråga och du skall få svar.

If you already have a GBA, why on earth would you by the GBA-SP? Unless you have the hands of a six-year-old, they're incredibly uncomfortable to use for more than a few minutes at a time. It won't do anything your GBA doesn't do.

Want to play in the dark? Get an afterburner kit.

Want to play pirate GBA games? Go to one of the dozens of sites that sells flash carts and buy one of those (just leave us out of it). <_<

Want a handheld that will emulate every system perfectly, play bootleg DVDs, give you 10Mbps wireless internet anywhere on earth, do your laundry for you, and only costs $10? You're out of luck (but let me know if you do find one somewhere :p )

From the tone of your posts, I really don't think you'd be happy with a GP32. It's fantastic for retro-gamers and tinkerers and tech-dorks. But you seem to want the latest and greatest, and the GP32 ain't it (yet).

well I think it good for me now beacuse now I have tried it on an emulator
and it is better than gba and I am liking gba
the post i wrote before was before i had tried an emulator

Edit: gba or theese games would I never play on an pc wit emu but on a gba it much more funnier beaucuse it is portable and so
on the computer you play games like vice city or something like that

Back