Want To Trade A Gcobalt Blue Gba Sp For A Gp32

mr_jiggles_13

Still Fresh
looking to trade my (MINT/COMPLETE)cobalt GBA SP and charger with these 8 games-

1.Legend of Zelda/4 swords(GBA complete)
2. Wario Ware(GBA complete)
3.Sonic Advance 2(GBA complete)
4.Donkey Kong land(GBC)
5.Rampage World Tour(GBC)
6.Tetris(GB)
7.Pac-Man(GB)
8.Solitaire fun pack(GB)

i will throw in a travelers case and a link cable as well.

I am looking for a complete and scratchless GP32 (preferrably with backlite) and 128MB+ card and a PC adapter.....i am also looking for games for the GP32.....i need a card reader too

email me at - beyondyourgrave@yahoo.com
AIM me at- milkmanowondr
ICQ me at- 237650742

thanks,
Logan

I have a GP32 (reg) without the plastic screen (it gets way to scratched) for trade. Comes with the PC Link and a 32MB card.

do you still have the plastic screen....and just with that stuff your sellin it with your gonna have to add a little cash with that because i would trade the SP only for a GP 32 and since yours isnt even backlit............and no plastic screen thing...........and a small card.......youll have to add 60 bucks or so....as i am sellin this as a bundle only

Wow, how NOT worh it. Lets break it down. A used GP32 of mine (with the card) could get $110 or so on ebay. Your used SP around $90 (though I can buy them for $60). Lets look at your games

1.Legend of Zelda/4 swords(GBA complete) $10 maye
2. Wario Ware(GBA complete) $10
3.Sonic Advance 2(GBA complete) $10
4.Donkey Kong land(GBC) $5
5.Rampage World Tour(GBC) $3
6.Tetris(GB) $3
7.Pac-Man(GB) $3
8.Solitaire fun pack(GB) $3

Keep in mind, I RUN a videogame store and can get your entirte package for something like $80. So there is no way it would be fair to me.

thats fine with me dude.........not everybody can rip people off by buying there games and systems off of them for the cheapest of cheap prices(no offence)

wow man the GBA does not compare to the all mighty GP32.

The Gp32 Rocks Hardest

not worth it.someday someone will come up witha gba full speed emulator.not worth it.gba compared 2 gp32 its crap

Back