Wanted Gp2x (mk2 Unit)

Vince2501

As you can tell by my constant bumping, I'm looking for a GP2X unit in good condition

I live in the U.S and would be willing to pay about $10 for shipping. Make me an offer folks.

I have an mk1 with the dev board (breakout board), tv-out cable, dev board connection cable, power adapter (for dev board), and a 1gb SD card

$150 for all of it, or if you want just the gp2x you could email/pm me. My email's:
schlachterschwerter -at- gmail.com

Vince2501 said:
http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Current_GP2X_Iss...irst_Edition.29

I'm still interested, but I have to be careful so you know. ;)

# Second Edition Mark 1
The battery and power lights are covered over with white and the 'First Edition' text is removed from the console.

This is the one I have, not the first edition. I can try to take a pic of the battery and power lights as proof. Also, the headphone jack problems they were having (it doesn't line up with the case/pcb right and were poorly soldered) were fixed by me. I've worked on electronics and have been a soldering tech for 2+ years now, plus like 7 years of home soldering experience... so I guess you can say it was proffessionally done? Plus I install modchips all the time. Really the only thing I can think about that's wrong with it is the diagonals are sometimes alittle sensitive, but I didn't have any problems playing Marvel vs. Capcom, and the Metal Slugs ran wonderfully :D

Any other questions I'll try to answer. I must have mistaken the version the first time, again I have a Second Edition Mark 1

btw, I found the info here:
http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/FirstEditionChan...on_.284th.3F.29

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a GP2X MK2 with 2.1.1 firmware that I'm trying to sell, if you're interested.

I could include:

GP2X Unit (good condition)
USB cable
Power cable (w/ US plug adapter)
TV Out cable
4GB and 2GB SD card
USB hidden card SD reader
Two sets of 2500mAh Energizer batteries.
Carrying case (zipper works, but slightly broken)

PM me if you are interested.

Back