Wanted To Buy: Dead Gp32

slaanesh

Certified Guru
Website
www.slaanesh.net
Developing GP32 MAME is taking it's toll on my GP32 FLU; I test exclusively on it as I develop on Mac OS X so I can't run the GeePee32 emulator.

Basically some of the buttons are losing their responsiveness - the START button in particular as I hammer it testing portrait orentation games.

So, does anyone have a dead GP32 (or two) that they want to get rid of? I'm after good condition joystick and button bits!

I can only pay with Paypal or if you want to donate any bits then that would be appreciated too.

I'm also in need of a 128MB SMC card - mine is failing randomly which means I end up having to reformat and put everything back on. This is again due to lots of testing. SMCs apparently have amongst the shortest life spans of all the digital media. D'oh!

slaanesh posted on Sep 11 2006 at 07:21 AM said:
Developing GP32 MAME is taking it's toll on my GP32 FLU; I test exclusively on it as I develop on Mac OS X so I can't run the GeePee32 emulator.

Basically some of the buttons are losing their responsiveness - the START button in particular as I hammer it testing portrait orentation games.

So, does anyone have a dead GP32 (or two) that they want to get rid of? I'm after good condition joystick and button bits!

I can only pay with Paypal or if you want to donate any bits then that would be appreciated too.

I'm also in need of a 128MB SMC card - mine is failing randomly which means I end up having to reformat and put everything back on. This is again due to lots of testing. SMCs apparently have amongst the shortest life spans of all the digital media. D'oh!

Craigix used to sell button kits for GP32s so it might be worth asking him if he's got any kicking about anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back