We Need A Triple Triad Remake!

Deep Thought

Website
Visit site
I was just thinking how nice it would be to be able to play Triple Triad (the card game from Final fantasy 8) on the go. I know there have been several websites that have remade the game, and I was just wondering if there might be any coders able&willing to do it for the Gp32. Please note the i'm blowing hot air because I myself am unable to do it and thusly am reduced to begging. :lol:

I like the 9 one better, too.

As these are puzzle and card games, remakes shouldn't be too hard.

Sphere Break from FFX-2 and the card game from Xenogears would be cool, too :)

Why stop at card-games from other games? Lets make up our own, similar to MTG or something, and create cards with a scripting language.

Heck, I might take a stab at doing something like that myself once I'm a lot more advanced... I can imagine creating an array of arrays for each card, grabbing a deck out of a text file... probably fairly possible.

Well above me for the moment though. Apart from anything else I can only work in text as yet...

Speaking of which, I've planned out an MTG style card-game in pseudo pseudo code, which means I haven't got a clue how to do most of it, but I know the vast majority of variables and functions I'd need, at least to start with. Unfortunately, I also need to understand typedef and similar before I can make something that's coherent. Let alone gfx (though I think I know how I could retrieve them from, say, a text file and paint them - but that wouldn't be that much use I somehow suspect lol). Needless to say, I'll probably never do anything more on it, since I'll forget, but I've planned it at least...

Back