Weetabix

^ isn't that universal? I am pretty sure they disintegrate into hydrogen sulfide almost immediately.

eggs arent exactly the healthiest food to begin with, but its a great source for energy. on a related note, ive never had pancakes, we never had those where im from, so ive always only had crepes, which i guess is the non-american pancake

Crepes are just really thin pancakes, aren't they? The thicker ones are delicious, though nothing beats a good giant waffle, directly from one of those machines in university dining halls... butter, REAL maple syrup (none of that fake nonsense), strawberries and whipped cream. Mmm!

Why the hell are eggs unhealthy? :/

I tasted both pancakes (with real maple syrup and butter) and crepes (in belgium, we eat those with raw sugar or jam), I can tell you that they're different ^^

But that both are REALLY good and worth tasting at least once.

Eggs are rich in protein and fat, it makes your cholesterol rise quite a bit. (that's why you shouldn't eat too many eggs in a month)

I don't think of anything else that can be dangerous with eggs, or I would already be dead
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back