Welcome our new Mods :)

We can, however, flag you as a spammer and/or delete your posts.

Offending the moderation team may result in your being dealt with in a fair and considered manner without warning.

T.T., Moxie, Binky, _wb_, lunixbochs, TrashyMG, hailrazer, Kumaki, Polukus
I don't know who half of those people are!!!!!!!!

I demand a revote.

Last edited by a moderator:
T.T., Moxie, Binky, _wb_, lunixbochs, TrashyMG, hailrazer, Kumaki, Polukus

I don't know who half of those people are!!!!!!!!

I demand a revote.
I got nominated by both mods and I personally approached ED to volunteer before this all began :)

I thought I'd have a pretty good chance there, so I feel your disappointment Shlee!

Anyways, congrats to our new mod team :D

^Must of been the Australia to rest of the world ratio?

It could of caused the earth's magnetic poles to shift.. 

Offending the moderation team may result in your being dealt with in a fair and considered manner without warning.
Whereas if we don't offend you guys, you'll warn us before suddenly becoming all fair and considered? :)

Welcome indeed to all the new Mods, however if you start deleting all the spam there'll be nothing left for the rest of us peasants to read :p

I guess I need to take my actright pill now.  Glad we have strength in numbers out there, now Wally can cruise IRC and not feel stressed about this place spiraling into a black hole.  Congrats to all of you, thank you for serving & protecting.

I guess I need to take my actright pill now.  Glad we have strength in numbers out there, now Wally can cruise IRC and not feel stressed about this place spiraling into a black hole.  Congrats to all of you, thank you for serving & protecting.
Exactly right :) I can do more important stuff then sorting out drivel

Thanks all . I owe you all a tall glass of pickled green bean juice for your efforts .

Ive been absent from the boards for a few months due to a complete lack of time (3 new jobs) very pleased to see some new modorators. Big welcome to T.T, Moxie, hailrazer, Kumaki, Polukus and congrats to Binky, lunixbochs,WB and TrashyMG to their(happy Klapse) upgraded status very good choices indeed, and a big hello to sony, i went awol at the same time as he announced his break from the board. Also must say hailrazers custom console collection is sweeeet would kill for just one of them.

Welcome back Phelsumania..

It's good to see people come back to the scene.. 

With Sony back there goes any chance of getting past his post count.. 

Back