Well, New User Tim

Shadowsithe

Website
furin.blogspot.com
I don't have the SD card yet, but I want to throw something onto the NAND to test it out. I can't get my AMD Athlon 3800+ to recognize the GP2X. Can someone hold my hand through this?

I just got my GP2x a week ago, and had problems for the first hour getting XP on two different machines to recognize it properly. It would always pop up with a failure message, after trying to load drivers when I connected the cable. This was despite trying two different cables and all the available USB ports.

Then, after an hour it started working just fine and hasn't failed to connect once in the days since then. Don't give up, I guess.

I had a problem with the USB cable supplied with my GP2X, it never worked. I tried another cable that I had laying around and that worked perfectly!

Good to know it's my beautiful dualcore's fault. I managed to use my USB flash drive in conjunction with the bob to copy files to the NAND, and borrowed a 64mb Panasonic SD card the next day. So I'm good. Thanks much, Fishbong.

Good to know it's my beautiful dualcore's fault. I managed to use my USB flash drive in conjunction with the bob to copy files to the NAND, and borrowed a 64mb Panasonic SD card the next day. So I'm good. Thanks much, Fishbong.

lol
surely he wasn't serious by that remark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back