what about a new information in the "current status" page?

with this we could appreciate more easily how we progress in the queue, and how our position approaches^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoped that the Premium Pandora speed it up the things ....anyway i'm happy the same, because waiting is no more 2 months :)

Hoped that the Premium Pandora speed it up the things ....anyway i'm happy the same, because waiting is no more 2 months :)
I'm in the second batch, so... 2 months?

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the pre-existent epic decrepit nature of my health, coupled with the obligatory life sapping perils thrown my way during the inappropriately named "festive season", I was questioning if I or the Pandora project would perish first. With great trepidation, I venture to propose that I not only intend to see my next birthday this March, but may even celebrate it with a Pandora.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see how things have been progressing in my absence. Some major (good) news on the PSX emulation front, as well as real progress in manufacturing. Ok, so it's not moving along with the frantic record breaking speed that my gastroenteritis afflicted bowels displayed on x-mas day, but neither has it slowed down to the sub continental drift pace those very same bowels are now displaying due to massive opiate based painkiller intake.

Life rarely gives us perfect equilibrium... but perhaps there are rare signs of an elusive "normality" developing in Pandoras' production. If only everything in life moved along so smoothly!

Back