What Are You Eating?

My go first:

Beef, Mozzarella Cheese and relish with rice. Garnished with chilli powder and parsley. Think of it as a cheeseburger curry.

Edit: It was good. :)

Last I ate, I had beef vindaloo, with beef and local cucumbers that are meant for pickling mainly since they're small and sort of tough. They work nicely in prepared foods though. Generally I just buy chinese, thai or indian sauces, slap some meat on a pan, throw in whatever I have and enjoy the meal :) Good rice is a necessity though.

My wife is vegan so I'm meat deprived and unfortunately if I can't microwave it I can't cook it. So there's a lot of take out and frozen dinners on my menu? :(

Good thread.
I just made a panini. Panini bread from Tesco, mozzarella, some basil stuff, ham, roasted vegetable sauce, and a drizzle of olive oil.

I added 'drizzle' so it would sound more sophisticated.

Check it out:
panini2.jpg

Mine actually looked like that. I'm proud.

yesterday i made minced meat, fried in pan with some spices, some cream and milk and some mushrooms.
and some bought potatosalad.

today, probably some microwave chili con carne.

tomorrow, hopefully mcdonalds, yum.

I just enjoyed three pancakes (German Pfannkuchen) each with a slice of cooked ham, a line of mayo and rolled up neatly. I still remember how my father would laugh at me - until he tried it himself. that was over ten years ago and he just ate it again minutes ago. Now I laugh, muaha!

Ah, food. Gotta love it.

The last meal I had was lunch: meat & potato pastie, cheese & onion pastie and a cream scone

Very satisfying :p

Can you tell I don't diet?

^ I do love a good bit of meat in my pastie.
I've got this toasted sandwich maker thing so I have those quite a lot.

craigix said:
I'm on a diet so it's fish, salad and rice. *Must get back to 11 stone*

What's your BMI? I know those things are slightly flawed, but mine said I'm supposed to be 13 stone.

According to a fancy machine, I'm currently 13stone... but I have a lot of body fat still. That means I lost muscle?

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon guys, losing hair, teeth and growing a belly is what happens when you grow old. :)

How much is 11 stone anyway? I'm 178cm at 90kg, meaning I'm a bit overweight, but despite my dislike of my belly I don't diet.

klikklak said:
C'mon guys, losing hair, teeth and growing a belly is what happens when you grow old. :)

How much is 11 stone anyway? I'm 178cm at 90kg, meaning I'm a bit overweight, but despite my dislike of my belly I don't diet.

70 kg = 154 lbs = 11 stone 0 lbs

quote said:
Good thread.
I just made a panini. Panini bread from Tesco, mozzarella, some basil stuff, ham, roasted vegetable sauce, and a drizzle of olive oil.

I added 'drizzle' so it would sound more sophisticated.

Nigella would say "dollop".

I am eating pizza. But the cheese just slipped off and onto my chin, where it proceded to scald my face off.

I had beans on toast with cheese for tea, as a quickie because I was supposed to be going training tonight.

I'm officially on a diet because I weighed about 13.6 stone a couple of weeks ago, I'm down to 13.2 right now but I don't think there's a lot left to shed before I started feeling malnourished

SomeGuy99 said:
craigix said:
I'm on a diet so it's fish, salad and rice. *Must get back to 11 stone*

What's your BMI? I know those things are slightly flawed, but mine said I'm supposed to be 13 stone.

According to a fancy machine, I'm currently 13stone... but I have a lot of body fat still. That means I lost muscle?

I don't believe in any of that BMI/Calories/diet books stuff, it's all just invented to make dieting more complex and thus allow people to sell you more diet aid shit.

Essentially if I have a belly when I relax then I'm fat and it has to be removed. What always works for me is just eating as little fat as possible, ignore everything but the fat content when choosing foods and you will see the weight fall off in weeks. Drink as much sugar as you like. Actually I tend to replace the fat with sugar based drinks and I feel no 'pain' while on the diet. Brilliant.

Lost 1 stone so far. 1 more to go (the difficult one). Since I damaged my knee I can't run very far anymore (max 2-3 miles) so I have to watch what I eat. I am buying a bike though, but I hear it's no where near as good for you as running.

Back