What do you get in the GP32 box

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
Hi, as i mentioned in another thread, the diagonals on my joystick don't work anymore. Not too much of a biggie, just irritating.

I emailed play asia and they will repair it for me (or failing that maybe send me a new 1 (pls hav a 166 machine!) :D (Play Asia are highly recomeneded by me by the way!).

I had flashed my firmware so i flashed back (gud job i backed up the origional!) and now I'm just putting it back into its origional box. But i can't remember what else goes in! So far I have the manual and the console. Was there anything else? I know there were batteries but they can't expect me to send those back can they?

Anyway, just a list of whats in the box for those who can remember please.

Cheers.

Usb cable, gp32, gp32 user manual, pink bubble wrap sleeve and cardboard, that is all (I sent mine back to play-asia on dec. 11 :) I also had a problem with diagonals (and the down button, and the r button). Yes, I really like play-asia's 6 month warranty deal type thing :)

Hope that helps

oh yeah the usb cable! thanks boys! i thought that extra bag might have been for the user manual! i forgot about the usb since i got a card reader :). Cheers.

Back