What Do You Play?

games, music and movies :lol:

joking lol

i play megaman, zelda, nes, snes, sega genesis, master system/gamegear,pinball dreams, coleco, gpfinalwar, nibbles, gptetris, bomberman and gp cat (2 piss off my friend's cat ;) )

Lots of things...snes, nes, gb, gbc, pcengine, gpdoom, perfect fit, pinball dreams, super plusha, tomak...

Right now, I tiddle my thumbs waiting for my GP32 to get back from mash, before that, all of my time was taken playing my new game (to be released soon) its very very addictive.

GP Cinema, GP Doom (GoldenEye Mod), GP Engine (Chew Man Fu, Parodia Da!, and Neutipoia I & II), Super Plusha, Tanggles Magic Square as well I've been tinkering around testing out my own coding * not getting far at all though :( *

Nothing I lost my gp32 back in september but have still hung around these boards. I have been keeping up with the scene just beause I like to know whats going on and want to be on top of things when I get a new gp32 some day. I have been so frikin broke and probably will be for a little while longer so getting a new one might take some time. Hopfully by the time I get a new gp32 I will be playing the following.

Little John - I loved this thing and nes is still one of may fav systems.

OpensnesV3,4 or 5 - I'm hoping to see atleast one more update on this before I get a new gp32 no matter what it will be better than the snes emulation i had before.

gpengine - rockin

gpfight - I loved this game and it would rock to play it again.

fgen christmas edition - have it somewhere and would love to try it out.

gpdoom - great port and would love to try some wads

mame - hoping there will be some kind of mame by then

And I will be playing all of this on a brand new blu gp32.

Mostly nes, som GPengine, a little gameboy zelda, throw in som snes... Oh, and Return Of The Tentacle; that game kicks ass!

Mario and Zelda rock!
was playing every game them 2, from nes to snes and the gb/c

and some other stuff
will try out movies and see how that is
and mp3's more than i thought I would

~Octavious

right now im playing Pokemon Puzzle chalenge for GBC emulator it simply kicks ass since the Tetris Attack on SNES isnt fast enough
:D

Currently mostly playing -

Elite -nes
Turrican 2 - Atari ST
Atic atac - spectrum
Doom
Perfect fit
Pinball Dreams

I play OOOOoold games on mine;

Atari 2600
NES
SMS / GG
Gamboy Color
Commodore 64

..re-living my gaming youth I guess :lol:

Mikey posted on Apr 7 2004 at 05:45 AM said:
Currently mostly playing -

Elite -nes
Turrican 2 - Atari ST
Atic atac - spectrum
Doom
Perfect fit
Pinball Dreams
Woo! My game is the only non commercial/commercial ported game on that list! I must be doing something right!

Last edited by a moderator:
triksR4rabits posted on Apr 7 2004 at 01:47 AM said:
Mostly nes, som GPengine, a little gameboy zelda, throw in som snes... Oh, and Return Of The Tentacle; that game kicks ass!
isn't it day of the tentacle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back