What Do You Think The Pandora Should Feature First?

What's it the Pandora should feature first?

• A good GUI and menu system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fullspeed emulators

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Parkydr said:
jmetal88 said:
All you guys talking about fluff... That's not my idea of a good GUI, as it is also not your idea of a good GUI. Now, I did vote for the GUI. This is not because I want fluff, but because I want a lot of time to be put into an efficient user interface that someone with very little tech skills can use.
The most efficient user interface is the command line. e.g. type mame and it runs.

Bash FTW as you whippersnappers say.

In your opinion. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Nah, I like bash as much as you do, but I really don't think the general public will feel the same way. They'll want something more along the lines of a touch-the-icon-with-you-stylus-and-have-it-run kind of interface.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it'll be intresting to see what they come up with regards to a GUI :) !

jmetal88 said:
All you guys talking about fluff..
Didn't fluff host "pick of the pops" on Radio 1? :D Not 'arf, mate!

ljones

Gnome-do in a light window manager wound be nice for GUI. (gnome-do is not restricted to Gnome)

just would need to make a script to add the packages on the SD cards. The menu button could bring up gnome-do while using rox or flux and type in part of program name and press enter.

It has plug-ins to control music, pidgen chats, or firefox bookmarks. And it looks pretty :)

http://do.davebsd.com/

greendots said:
Gnome-do in a light window manager wound be nice for GUI. (gnome-do is not restricted to Gnome)

just would need to make a script to add the packages on the SD cards. The menu button could bring up gnome-do while using rox or flux and type in part of program name and press enter.

It has plug-ins to control music, pidgen chats, or firefox bookmarks. And it looks pretty :)

http://do.davebsd.com/

Looks exactly the same as quicksilver for mac (although it does list it as an influence).

Based on that, surely you would need to use the keyboard to launch everything?

Back