What Games Will People Be Trying First?

If there's a release of NullDC when I get my Pandora, then the first Game I'll be playing is Daytona. Playable speed or not, just because, because it's like freaking DAYTONA!

I'm currently playing Zelda: Minish Cap on Dingoo(GBA) so if I haven't completed that by the time Pandora arrives, and if the save states are transferable (and I guess they will be, it's Exophase's emulator), I'll be continuing that quest. Not before loading the Obligatory Knuckles in Sonic 1, and Road Rash II in PicoDrive. If a mate is with me Battletoads vs Double Dragon will be getting a seeing to.

I'll probably then move onto PSX and see if all this fuss about Wipeout is warrented.

[edit] Oh Crap, I forgot Mario Kart 64 - where am I going to fit that into my schedule?!

All I have to say is!!!!!!!!

6agy8n5.png

Torn between Dosbox and some of my favorite Dos Games or some of the Quake shooters.. Quake 3 would be nice, that leads to Urban Terror and such.

- Medal of Honour 1 and 2 (PS1) - the best of the series IMHO
- Colin McRae Rally 1 (PS1) - the best driving game IMHO
- Tomb Raider (PS1) - still very playable, and I still love the sound of the Magnums...
- Robotron (MAME) - surely what the nubs were designed for in the first place?
- Rampart (Lynx) - hopefully this will be 100% playable once a Lynx emulator is ported...
- Freefall (BBC) - again assuming an emulator gets ported, but at last I'll have enough keys to play it properly!

PC

doom
duke nukem 3d (time to kick asses much more :p :p :p )
quake
quake2
quake3
world of padman(if it will be ported)
nexuiz (it MUST be ported, not with graphic quality of the original, but...)
super tux kart

SNES
Super mario RPG (who doesn't want to replay this beauty?)
starfox
final fantasy (all)
super mario world
street fighter

sega mega drive
all sonic platform games
sonic 3d blast

Neo geo
What to say? Metal slug series obviously

Ps1
spyro the dragon
spyro ripto's rage
spyro year of the dragon
gran turismo
tomb raider

n64
donkey kong 64

1st game I play will be Juno First, then CRAZY CLIMBER, coz I can't think of a better way to exercise the nubs than climbing up a skyscraper, avoiding birdshit and getting a glance at boobies along the way ..

Then I'll try some Wipeout for PS1, or XL if it runs ..

And then I'll get every single homebrew game thats been announced by the time I get my Pandora, install them, and run them. Homebrew authors are going to get a lot of love from my Pandora, that is for sure ..

I'll only name the first few that I can think of per category in no particular order, since I'm fairly sure I'll spend the first day with my Pandora trying out every single game I own and any and all available native/homebrew titles. :p

SNES: Rockman & Forte, Star Fox, and Mega Man X.

NES: Mega Man 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Street Gangs (the boringly-renamed PAL version of River City Ransom :p ).

C64: Scooby-Doo & Scrappy-Doo, It's Magic 2, and Mayhem in Monsterland.

Amiga: Sleepwalker, Fire & Ice, and Little Computer Peple.

Atari ST: Chip's Challenge. (The only ST game I own. :( )

PSX: Mega Man 8, Klonoa - Door To Phantomile, and Croc: Legend of the Gobbos.

N64: Star Fox 64 Lylat Wars, Diddy Kong Racing, and Banjo-Kazooie.

TG-16: ShockMan, Alien Crush, and, (CD-ROM2 compatibility permitting) Kaizou Choujin Shubibinman 3 - Ikai no Princess.

Neo-Geo: Metal Slug, Blue's Journey, and Top Hunter.

Arcade: Mappy, Pac-Man, and Bubble Bobble.

Atari 2600: Cosmic Ark, Pitfall!, and Keystone Kapers.

INTV: Thin Ice, Nightstalker, and Lock 'n' Chase.

MS-DOS: Jazz Jackrabbit, and Commander Keen in Invasion of the Vorticons.

MD: High Seas Havoc, Castle of Illusion, and Sparkster.

Native: PandoraPanic!, SuperTux, and Quake III. (Quake III-wise, I'm also curious to see whether what exists of X-Buster will work, though I have my doubts. :p )

I'll cut off now, to prevent from writing an even longer list. Pandora-day is going to be a busy day, that's for sure. :p

First all the homebrew available.
Then my own creations.
After that some Quake (I-III) (If online play is supported, how about a "pandora is released: The tournament" :) ).
And last dosbox with some commander keen (ep 4-6).

It will be a trip to Amiga towers for me on the first day:
syndicate
dungeon master
captive
walker
cannon fodder 1&2
chaos engine
space crusade
yo jo
stryx
exile
trex warrior