What Happened To Gp32x?

Hmm... I'm missing the last five front news posts... they're still in the RSS feed, but not on the front news.

Aaaand... the front newsposting system seems to be screwed up, I can't post any front news...

hando posted on Dec 20 2004 at 09:45 PM said:
AFAIK there is no missing post this time. I already checekd the database and everything looks ok.
Yeah, about a day or so has gone at least. I know I lost my PMs to Azure and his replies, which were over the last five days or so ... not that bothered, but there's definitely been some backup restoration going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon posted on Dec 20 2004 at 05:57 PM said:
Hmm... I'm missing the last five front news posts... they're still in the RSS feed, but not on the front news.

Aaaand... the front newsposting system seems to be screwed up, I can't post any front news...

ooo! And what news would this be, Mr. Dragon??

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Bor Mods, Goldenaxe and Goik?
And An update to software or something.
Talking of news a missing topic has inspired gp32spain to post the Windows CE 5 for GP32 even though it'l never be downloadable, probally

TelcoLou posted on Dec 21 2004 at 01:39 AM said:
EvilDragon posted on Dec 20 2004 at 05:57 PM said:

ooo! And what news would this be, Mr. Dragon??

Last Five News posts:

Panda Warriors Demo 1 (BoR Mod)
Goits of Rage Update (BoR Mod)
Golden Axe: Curse of Death Adder update (BoR Mod)
Gex First Beta (Vectrex Emulator)
Super Mario GP WIP

I can't post that the newest issue (#6, christmas issue) of Mark's GPMagazine is out.

EDIT: hando just fixed the news thing. I can post again. Hurray :)

Last edited:
Yeah the site was down and I was sad but it's back up and I'm happy again. Horray! Happy happy happy! Yay! (hehe, same thing everyone's saying. :) )

Anyway, the only thing Gamepark related that I'm unhappy about is the Taiwanese LCD, but that's an entirely different thread matter completely. :)

So... what happens now?

it wasn't was bad as that one time back in the summer or whenever
when it was down like 3 days
i considered suicide during that

Back