What have you bought recently?

I rather meant the Android ecosystem aside from a host of other things that have no sensitive alternatives.
I would have preferred and probably rather likes the current XPeria
I'd still suggest to not stress about it, I'm sure there are more important things in life, and there are plenty of excellent non-"smart" alternatives to most things one might use a phone for.
:)

I accidently bought 2 Swiss Army Knives: one Victorinox Delemont Collections EvoGrip S17 but I was disappointed as the tool where too stuck to fold out (broke some nails) and this black Victorinox Huntsman which is now my EDC SAK..

IMG_1229.jpeg

I use a google pixel 2. it's 7 years old and crashes at crucial moments but it works for my basic needs and i don't know what to replace it with. everyone always asks me why i don't have an iphone. well, i find ios/ipad extremely clunky. too many button presses to do basic things. apple have always sucked at software. if push comes to shove i'd probably get a middle-of-the-line samsung. i once had a samsung and i could do almost everything with my thumb, just using one hand. that was nice. can't do that with the pixel. we regressed.

A grow tent and a 300 Watts horticulture LED fixture. Also a bunch of seeds.
Still have to get a fan, and a zigbee sensor for temperature and humidity.
Might choose a fan with 0-10V dimming and try to control it via ESP-Home and DIY level switcher (is that the right term?) circuitry.
But just toggling on and off via smart plug might be good enough.

Back