What is Pyra, and is it contagious?

Franko

I own a Silver Pandora and I might want a Pyra....but I live in Southern California, and we've had some bad fires here...what is a Pyra, and will it explode if I touch it?

Basically, I've been out of the loop for almost a year - so what is a Pyra?

I'm just kidding.   I think/feel that people need to "lighten up" a bit....and stop worrying about "hate speech" or any "hurtful" speech.

So WHAT is Pyra?

Is it a Vaginal itch that even I can't coat enough goo onto?!?!?

So what is PYRA?

link?

There's a section here on the boards Franko, Pyra is the next device from ED/Dragonbox.

Some of the Pandora team, I think fatih and m.weston ...and new crew.

As well as the sections here under 'Pyra', see this:

http://pyra-handheld.com

Good things coming :)

edit: Ninjas everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.  I Googled it....and found that it's basically the Pandora 3.0........and I'm in!  I love my Silver one and I love tiny devices that aren't my penis..Sign me up!

I just saw the website - such as it is - but I understand it....the PRODUCT is coming....until then?  Maybe we need some info?  Any leaked specs?

My penis and I have a love/hate relationship.

The Pyra subforum is pretty active.  A few things are still up in the air, but ED keeps us informed.  He has also let us make choices about a couple things.

it will be the greatest thing since sliced bead!!!!

it will be Arnie... a pandora on steroids.

a quick glance it will look like a mild mannered Pandoa , but when opened will reveal a better layed out keymap better nubs,a 5" 720p LCD

with enough ports to satisfy all but the most over gadeted geeks..

in short , tell your penis to look after its self and start saving up for the Pyra

The king is dead Long live the King!!!   lol

I can't wait.  Spud has succinctly encapsulated my aspirations, outside of that whole sliced (anal?) beads thing.  I don't know what that was....maybe it's like Vegemite and I'll understand it once I finally taste it.  Eeeeeyikes.  That being said, I'm looking forward to the future of the Pandora/Pyra....I like the sound of that.  It starts with the same letter, but conjures up some vivid imagery of red heat and dragons....and overheating and angry villagers with pitchforks...oh wait, I went too far...(again)...

...either way, I'm in...

Here's to a successful successor of our favorite computer...(raises a tepid, pre-ordered glass of English Tea)......gaaahhhHHH!!!!  That's terrible...now I'm definitely suing Craig....

Can, and should.

Now I shall go get myself a 24 ounce glass of ice cold tea with 5 pounds of sugar in it.

Back