What vidya gaems are you planning on playing/emulating?

Neverwinter Nights - Full version

No joke. There is a Linux binary set out there. No Wine required. I have no idea if it can be done or not.... yet.

Should fit inside of 10 GB on an SD card.

How are those 3d Linux graphics drivers coming along?

Grench said:

No joke. There is a Linux binary set out there. No Wine required. I have no idea if it can be done or not.... yet.

Binary set won't help you, linux or not. Binaries are compiled for an architecture, namely Intel x86.... it won't run on ARM.

Lolzors , we are able to play Duke Nukem 3D , someone (forgot who , there was a topic about it on gp32x.de , but thats unaccesable now.) ported dosbox to Pandora (well actually is busy with it , he just needs a pandora to be able to finish it. So we will be able to play it :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to play Windwalker on the Commodore 64 (or Amiga even better). Windwalker was a really cool role playing game back in the day. The combat was selectable as real-time or 1 move at a time.

The only problem was, you had to play it with the keyboard, which made it near impossible to play on the Gp32x, because the on-screen keyboard covered the screen.

Here's a link to some info about the game:

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/5525/Windwalker+-+A+Tale+From+Moebius.html

Nightwind0 said:
Grench said:

Binary set won't help you, linux or not. Binaries are compiled for an architecture, namely Intel x86.... it won't run on ARM.

Unless we can convince the game manufacturer to compile a Linux -ARM based result, right? Working on that. They compiled a Linux version already = Linux friendly. Who knows? Maybe they'll do it.

I'm hoping for good emulation of 70s/80s/90s arcade games, like MAME provides.

Also, I'd like to be able to play Sierra's AGI/SCI games (King's Quest, Space Quest, etc.) I suppose this might be able to be done through DOSBox, but an AGI/SCI emulator would be cool, too.

Lots of Amiga games, Too many to mention. Trex Warrior, Clockwiser, http://hol.abime.net/906/url]Logical and Locomotion spring to mind, That is apart from the usual classics that everyone may already know about.

Loads of Spectrum games, Namely Anarchy,Atic Atac and Rebel, Good times. :D

A ton of Master System games, Alex kid in miracle world, Wonder Boy lll: Dragons Trap, Psycho Fox etc.

Crap load of MegaDrive games, Thunderforce lll and lV, All the good Sonic games, Arcus Odyssey, Krusty`s Super Fun House, Mega Swiv, Outrun 2019, Rocket Knight Adventures, Sparkster, Shining Force 1 and 2 etc.

Plus loads of other games for other systems that would make list too long and impractical to post.

It all looks good from where i`m sitting. :D

Trooper

IF it gets ported, then any x68000 emu would be great, especially since the Pandora's screen res will be a perfect fit!

Same goes for an FM-Towns emu! (not sure if that will be tougher considering it was based on 386/486 AMD CPU's)

NES,
SNES,
Genesis,
C64,
GBA...
A few games through dosbox such as X-Wing, C&C, C&C Red Alert (dos version), if I can get those working well.
Also, Doom, Wolfenstein, Rise of the Triad, Quake. All of which have released source code.

And I'm going to try to port my own game, Stone Ring

Would games like The Dig / Full Throttle be playable? I think they had a DOSbox version but other then that, wouldn't that enter in the Scumm section?

CPS2

CPS3

NEOGEO

N64

PSX

all the emus that's not been possible on the handhelds previously!

Damn, other then those old LucasArts classic, I would play Jazz Jackrabbit, the old Duke Nukem + Commander Keen, ONE MUST FALL 2097, I so loved that game...

I'm sure there are many more I could play... Remember "Z"? Ahaha :D

Back