What Would You Get? A Psp2 Or A Pandora?

Different shits

• PSP2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pandora

• I''ll wait and see

• Total voters

'Gruso' said:
Sorry, I was being silly. :)

You spoiled the fun, you should have defended your joke as if it wasn't one, just so that we could read some funny comments :p

Last edited by a moderator:
'Exophase' said:
'Gruso' said:
OMAP, oh snap. Pretty sure it'll be x86 though.
I cant think of a single reason why it would be x86 that doesnt involve Intel bribing Sony with hundreds of millions of dollars (or more). They wouldnt want to run PC apps and it would hurt chances of backwards compatibility with PSP, plus the battery life probably wouldn't be competitive, plus SSE isnt really industry leading in vector performance (PSPs VFPU and PS2s VUs are much better at it).

you murdered a young, innocent, witty joke, one with a bright future too. i hope you are proud of yourself, Exophase - you murderer.

'darkblu' said:
you murdered a young, innocent, witty joke, one with a bright future too. i hope you are proud of yourself, Exophase - you murderer.
Think of all the people on this board who would say such a thing and not be joking :/

I bet even Intel thinks they can win over one of the big handheld gaming platforms.

'Mithrildor' said:
'Laurent' said:
'Gruso' said:
Sorry, I was being silly. :)

You spoiled the fun, you should have defended your joke as if it wasn't one, just so that we could read some funny comments :p
Is that a joke?

You should understand that people old like me with such a wide understanding of technology and an arm long resume never joke.

I sincerely love my PSP from the bottom of my heart. It delivers great hires screen, builtin liion batteries, wifi and great hardware for years, which is awesome for homebrew.

The PSP commercial games grew a lot, too. you have lots of great games for it, and if you are not too much of a fanboy over other systems, you should also check it out, because it really is superior.

even though, the Pandora is the priority here at the moment :)

'.Gogeta§§J4BR.' said:
I sincerely love my PSP from the bottom of my heart. It delivers great hires screen, builtin liion batteries, wifi and great hardware for years, which is awesome for homebrew.
The Pandora has a an even higher resolution screen, huge battery life, Wifi and Bluetooth, better hardware and best of all, you don't have to hack it just to run homebrew.

The PSP was never meant for homebrew and they`ll keep trying to enforce that. So if you`re going to get one, you should simply get it for what it was built for. You want hombrew then you get a homebrew friendly device.

...unless you want free DS games then you get a DS with an R4. :)

Back