Visit site
The little mame cabinet icons I've just made. :lol:

mame
mame.png

mame_compat
mame_compat.png

mame_drz80
mame_drz80.png

Again I made these myself, so feel free to do what ever you like to them if you want to customize them. :)

I'm slowly working my way through the more modern machines. ;)

:lol: DAMN, I love your icons! Great job ... keep 'em coming! :D

(When you're done, .zip 'em up and put them in the file archive)

nice work man. i've got a couple things that i've been sitting on, only because i've got so many things going on that i'd rather wait till i have some free time to wrap everything up. come to think of it i probably shouldn't spend so much damn time trolling these boards...

ah, what the hell. this is a neo geo icon that i made a while back:

neog.png

(enlarged to show detail) :)
neog.gif

as i've said before i'm not a pixel whiz like neostuey seems to be. but i would like to at some point release a set of icons that are like this (not pixel art but not photo-based either...more like a cartoony feel)

download here (32x32 png, zipped)

Thanks guys.

I'm glad you like them, that's what's keeping me motivated and when I'm done I'll zip 'em all up and post them on the archive.

@rokdcasbah your image doesn't load up for me, and the link to the .zip is timing out?

I'd like to see it, I love the icons you made for squidgesnes and the prototype interface you made. Your stuff is great.

Here's my NeoGeo AES that I posted on these very boards earlier today. :)

gngeo2x.png

NeoStuey posted on Mar 9 2006 at 07:03 PM said:
Thanks guys.

I'm glad you like them, that's what's keeping me motivated and when I'm done I'll zip 'em all up and post them on the archive.

@rokdcasbah your image doesn't load up for me, and the link to the .zip is timing out?

I'd like to see it, I love the icons you made for squidgesnes and the prototype interface you made. Your stuff is great.

Here's my NeoGeo AES that I posted on these very boards earlier today. :)

gngeo2x.png

yeah i personally like pixel art better but i don't have the patience :)
anyway the stuff loads up for me, it's possible that godaddy was being flaky at the exact moment you checked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Godaddy? *pukes*

Anyway they load fine for me. Great mame icons and good neogeo one. Keep up the good work guys.

rokdcasbah posted on Mar 10 2006 at 12:21 AM said:
it's possible that godaddy was being flaky at the exact moment you checked.

Yeah it's working for me now, I like it, the face on the left reminds me of Niel the hippy from the Young Ones. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back