What's So Good About Chrono Trigger?

Erm, could anyone please tell me what youn do against these Transparency issues that first turn up on the map in the middle ages and then get really bad in some buildings in the future? It makes the game close to unplayable, of course you can switch between transparency options, but that is very annoying... I for one cannot handle it like this, this it isn´t fun alt all...

All you can do is mess with the hacks. The emulator wasn't made quite right to handle the way the game is supposed to be, and it's actually not that hard to see stuff on the map in 600 AD... but then again, that could just be because I'm obsessed with the game and know where everything is for the most part.

Concept, it got too hard for you at the moment? Where are you stuck? I can probably help... You're not stuck fighting those stupid Golem Twins, are you?

tekt5 posted on May 30 2005 at 01:08 PM said:
chrono trigger's for the super nintendo

Golden sun One and Two.... Great games.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Magus 86 posted on May 30 2005 at 03:10 PM said:
All you can do is mess with the hacks. The emulator wasn't made quite right to handle the way the game is supposed to be, and it's actually not that hard to see stuff on the map in 600 AD... but then again, that could just be because I'm obsessed with the game and know where everything is for the most part.
Oh, well. No real solution then... I play it on the Zod anyway.

watoto posted on May 28 2005 at 11:57 PM said:
i know,god were tifa's tits HUGE! best-videogame-moment-ever

lol - er no not that bit.. whichever bit that was, the other bit!

lubidog posted on May 30 2005 at 10:41 AM said:

yes they were but why did you need to quote me saying what system chrono trigger was for? :lol:

Fire_Blade posted on May 30 2005 at 05:45 AM said:
my brother loves chrono trigger, might try it on the gp; on what system did it came out? (so I can get the right emulator) oh and I really liked golden sun, I bought both of them on the GBA

and if you like old arcade and game music go here
www[dot]scenemusic[dot]org

tekt5 posted on May 31 2005 at 09:45 PM said:
lubidog posted on May 30 2005 at 10:41 AM said:

yes they were but why did you need to quote me saying what system chrono trigger was for? :lol:

cos he thought you said you bought chrono trigger for the gba. 'bought them both for the gba' sounds like you thought chrono trigger was for the gba, and I realised you meant g.sun 1+2!!!!!!!!!

Blimey, glad we sorted that out....

Hey Magus!!!!

I've just fired up Chrono Trigger on the PSP (WOW SNES!!! :D :blink: :D ), and am loving it! The story has me sucked in straight away! Where's Marle? What's going on?

I just love these old rpgs, and having missed the snes in my gaming history, am looking forward to hours playing them through! So stay tuned to helo me through this game :ph34r: ....

Seriously, what next after this? Yeah, I know there are dozens of best games threads, but I am just so overwelmed by being able to REALLY play snes rpgs on the psp, that I want to share it with the world. Even the music is blaring out, and it's not too slow!

Buy your psps now, guys!

I'll calm down now! But God bless Square!!!

Haha, I'd tell you where Marle is, but it's better if you just play the game cuz it's not that hard to understand or figure out what to do next anyway. I hope you enjoy the whole thing as much as I did.

Back