What's The Best Pc Part Place In The Uk?

RoboJoe32

I only know of newegg, but that's for us yankees :lol:

Anyone got a good fairly priced PC part store located in the uk? (Preferably near England)

At that last site (novatech) you listed...

If you order something out of stock, do they order it for you?

mattmagoo posted on May 24 2004 at 08:35 PM said:
thats wot the black lines for

lol
Friend sent me a linky a while back to a website the subject header "something to brighten up your day" clicked the link at work and was welcomed by a fullscreen uncensored version, i work in a large open plan city office where we have a lot of clients wondering about, thank fuck my screen is one of the few that backs is not on full view to the rest of the office..:p

it did however brighten up my day... :D coming to think about it wish is still had the link..it was rather fantastic ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones I use....

www.ebuyer.co.uk

www.scan.co.uk (especially the 'Today Only' offers!)

www.dabs.co.uk

www.pcindex.co.uk (quite a useful search engine thingy for PC hardware).

Axeman posted on May 24 2004 at 09:08 PM said:
www.scan.co.uk (especially the 'Today Only' offers!)
oh yea... forgot about them :D

They seem a good company, but I asked them recently if they had any Geforce 4 Ti 4200's and they said "No but we can get you one for £300" LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine from a computer fair, but the company i dealt with were LOW COST IT

free delivery, they tailor the PC to suit u, and they actually use decent components (unlike that damn TINY)

I have a TINY and a Low Cost IT computer, i have had to format the TINY one 6 times since i got the LCIT one and i have have never had to format my new on (had it for 6 months) and i use it twice as much!!!!

Back