Whats The Weather Like Where You're From?

TaG said:
Nice, bright and warm in the UK right now. Apparently plants/flowers think it is spring when we are embarking on autumn (fall).
Yes it is isn't it, but apparently we're getting snow next week. YIPPEEE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I hadn't heard that.

Why is it we still gt excited by snow as adults? It usually spells traffic chaos and delays; it's cold and wet; and it makes act like kids. It's like an intravenous injection of nostalgia.

TaG said:

Why is it we still gt excited by snow as adults? It usually spells traffic chaos and delays; it's cold and wet; and it makes act like kids. It's like an intravenous injection of nostalgia.
I guess it's because we don't often get much of it here in the UK. Even less where I live as we're on the coast, the salt air is bad for snow so it really has to be bad for it to stick here. I have only once seen big icicles on the railings on our prom, and snow on the beach is a real no no. Amazing to watch the foam coming off the waves freeze and be blown across the beach though. I hope we get that this year :)

WarmFluffyUK said:
TaG said:

I guess it's because we don't often get much of it here in the UK. Even less where I live as we're on the coast, the salt air is bad for snow so it really has to be bad for it to stick here. I have only once seen big icicles on the railings on our prom, and snow on the beach is a real no no. Amazing to watch the foam coming off the waves freeze and be blown across the beach though. I hope we get that this year :)[jealousy]You can go off people you know. ;) [/jealousy]

TaG said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
TaG said:

I guess it's because we don't often get much of it here in the UK. Even less where I live as we're on the coast, the salt air is bad for snow so it really has to be bad for it to stick here. I have only once seen big icicles on the railings on our prom, and snow on the beach is a real no no. Amazing to watch the foam coming off the waves freeze and be blown across the beach though. I hope we get that this year :)[jealousy]You can go off people you know. ;) [/jealousy]

Giggles, soz, I will send you a pic if ever we get snow. I bet you get snow first though so I'm the one who's jealous.

Back