Whats your favourite anime series/movies?

I have been watchin HACK//Sign , CowBoy Bebop and Outlaw Star but in cowboy Bebop episode one what does that BLOOD-EYE do? Does it make them invincible because the cops pop him a few times in the face when hes close up.???????????????????

Most of my favorities have already been listed, but I'd just like to add...

Serial Experiments Lain - Freaky
Noir - Heavy
Escaflowne - Robot-y

And, of course, Princess Walkuyre. An anime show with brief nudity, nude magical girl transformations, cat girls with guns that turn humans into cat girls, large explosions, and a shoujo-type romance.

Now on a more serious note...

in cowboy Bebop episode one what does that BLOOD-EYE do

Blood-Eye was obvious a narcotic and pain killer (annelgenic) of some type. People on certain types of drugs like PCP have been known to ignore even almost fatal pain. The human body reacts to devestating wounds by shutting down to conserve energy for healing. Drugs can make the mind forget these procedures and let the individual move on. In ancient times, annelgenics were used to surpress pain during battle. The Viking "Beserkers" used to take the stuff before battle to make them not only insanely crazy, but also nearly immune to pain - hence the term "beserker rage".

Anime movie? Hmm...I really like Fatal Fury - The Motion Picture and Akira. Final Fantasy Crystals was also great.

Akira seems to always be a default answer to this question (I put it as well) but now I think about it: why? I mean it is an alright movie but I wouldn't put it in my top ten anime. What is your opinion on Akira?

Anime that is cerebral is what makes them such good movies.

And Blipped, I'm not sure if it's it, but I know I have an Outlaw Star song. I actually think what I have is Melfina's song. But what you might be looking for is 'Through the night'. I could be wrong. :shrug:

I don't think anyone mentioned MACROSS ZERO, I thought it was brilliant. It combines some amazingly fast 3D robot combat with 2D anime and they pull it off really well- I think only 3 have been released so far but I haven't checked for a while.

:D

Also I must agree about all of Miyazaki's anime, especially Future Boy Conan- they are all just magic.

:p

And another vote for Visions of Escaflowne- a fantastic adventure series; one of my favourites

:)

Ohh by the way i got about 5 anime fils i dunno if dere manga but the best has gotta be full metalpanic its really good and u get a poster!Lol.

manga is the comic book form, anime is videos/film, they share the same style.

however, manga is also the trade name of an anime company

a lot of anime is based on manga and a lot of it isn't translated from japanese (the popular ones are though)

My favourites are pretty regular; I haven't explored the genre much.

Metropolis
Akira
Ninja Scroll

Oh, and I did watch The Animatrix, but it sucks in general. Some nice animation of course, but a lot of it makes little sense.

Back