Sales When does shipping start ?.

pizzulicchio

Still Fresh
Sorry for the "strange" and obvious question but.... when will start the shipments of this console?
:huh:

Re: SHIPPING START

pizzulicchio said:
Sorry for the "strange" and obvious question but.... when will start the shipments of this console?

They will ship as soon as they're finished being made, first-come first-serve. I imagine some will get theirs before November.

Yes, slowly at first then it should speed up. We have to test each one before it ships.

phrosty said:
pizzulicchio said:

They will ship as soon as they're finished being made, first-come first-serve. I imagine some will get theirs before November.

Before November? I thought the expected ship date was more like late-November at the earliest.

Thrillhouse said:
phrosty said:
pizzulicchio said:

Before November? I thought the expected ship date was more like late-November at the earliest.
Well that was assuming that they'd all be shipped out at once, but it seems they'll be shipping them in order of people who preordered and sending 'em out (pretty much) as they roll off the assembly line. So cool! :D

atomicthumbs said:
Now I'm extra-happy I ordered mine 7 minutes after preorders started. :D
Ugh, if only, I ordered mine a couple hours after (fucking school :p ). Still should be pretty high on the queue, though, so long as I stay in the same place after this PayPal thing gets handled...

CronoTriggerfan said:
Well that was assuming that they'd all be shipped out at once, but it seems they'll be shipping them in order of people who preordered and sending 'em out (pretty much) as they roll off the assembly line. So cool! :D
Cool. :D

From the time that I got the first email (30.9.2008 20:05 GMT), I placed my order 45 min after that, so I'm hoping to receive my p&|a quite in the beginning.

EDIT: OK, so the pre-order started that early. Being in the middle of the queue is good enough for me. :)

Jackal von ÖRF said:
From the time that I got the first email (30.9.2008 20:05 GMT), I placed my order 45 min after that, so I'm hoping to receive my p&|a quite in the beginning. Lucky me. :lol:

hmm.. I ordered and then received my receipt email at 1530GMT - so about 5 hours before you. And craigix said 2000 pandoras were ordered in the first 6 hours... so looks like you're in the 2000s...

My confirmation email is timed at 15:06BST on 30 Sep so I should be amongst the first to get one :)

If its true, that germany was first then I am number 6 worldwide, maybe I'll make a photo for you guys when it arrives :p

Well I paid mine on the first day on 18:41:46GMT, so even though I'll probably get mine in November, shouldn't be so bad, counting I remain on the same position as before this PayPal mess.

@Sphinxter - PayPal freeze accounts for all sorts of reasons (some of them seemingly quite obscure), though, as I understand it. Just out of curiousity, was it ever really confirmed that the 20-days thing was the real reason, or was that just speculation that went on?

craigix said:
Yes, slowly at first then it should speed up. We have to test each one before it ships.
Oh my, you just HAVE to make things difficult for us Wikipedia editors, don't you. <_< Now what am I supposed to put in for the "release date" row in the infobox?

^_^

wikipedia loves to ignore the fact that not everything is black and white

If shipping starts pretty much as soon as they're finished manufacture, what's the situation with software? Will it be ready in 3 weeks? If it will be, that's some very impressive work. :D

Back