Where do I sell an open pandora

Overclock my 600mhz to 700.usb hub. Wireless mouse a microsoft wedge bluetooth keyboard(looking at a keyboard with trackball) and suddenly a real laptop
Well, yeah, (more like netbook) but I would be more concerned about adding a larger display than a keyboard and mouse.

As for everyone trying to convince Chris to keep it, or explaining all the ways you can use it, I don't think they care.  They would probably prefer the money.  This assumption is based on the title of the thread and first post.

Overclock my 600mhz to 700.usb hub. Wireless mouse a microsoft wedge bluetooth keyboard(looking at a keyboard with trackball) and suddenly a real laptop
Well, yeah, (more like netbook) but I would be more concerned about adding a larger display than a keyboard and mouse.

As for everyone trying to convince Chris to keep it, or explaining all the ways you can use it, I don't think they care.  They would probably prefer the money.  This assumption is based on the title of the thread and first post.

Very much so

there is also Android for the Pandora when you want it ;)

Slackware,

Ubuntu,

Bodhi Linux,

Arch Linux,

RiscOS,

and with Qemu in Backround Windows95,Windows98,Dos,ReactOS,

and many others...

So many Systems and so much Things you can do with the Pandora.

Your Pandora has enough Power to Play NintendoDS Games on it and you can put it on TV as a Gaming Console or MultimediaPlayer too ;)

Firefox and others make Internet browsing very easy on it and weekly new Games will be released.

You own an actual Device,not an old Handheld where the Community is almost died ;)

We are alive and when you see in my Youtube Account can you see a little what for Power the Pandora realy have.

I would not sell it,i would use it and you are one of 7000 in the World who one one ;)
You for got the Pandora can also run full Debian on it too via Pandebian.  

I recently came to own an open pandora and have no knowledge of how to use it. How do I go about selling it?
Without any more information I can tell you that the used Pandora you have is probably worth somewhere between $75 and $325 depending on model, condition and accessories included.  You didn't stumble on a gold mine, but with a bit of interaction with this community we can help you get an honest price on it.

BUT - we'll need more information.  

What color is it (Silver or Black)?

Does it boot up? 

What condition is it in?  (Pictures would help.)

Back