Where is my pandora

mexoabulu

Still Fresh
I am frustrated trying to get in touch concerning my son's pandora. I ordered it for his birthday in June. It had a problem so, I sent it back to Jacequlyn in July. She promised she'd ship one out to me soon and it is two months now, I haven't seen any shipment. I called her last month and she told me the boards were being ordered. I send emails and do not get a response. I call the number in newcastle and still no response. This is really annoying because as you know, this is not a cheap gaming system and I expect a better service than this. I live in the United states and it is a pity this is happening.

Can someone please email me or tell me what the status is??????????

I am frustrated trying to get in touch concerning my son's pandora. I ordered it for his birthday in June. It had a problem so, I sent it back to Jacequlyn in July. She promised she'd ship one out to me soon and it is two months now, I haven't seen any shipment. I called her last month and she told me the boards were being ordered. I send emails and do not get a response. I call the number in newcastle and still no response. This is really annoying because as you know, this is not a cheap gaming system and I expect a better service than this. I live in the United states and it is a pity this is happening.

Can someone please email me or tell me what the status is??????????

What was wrong with it?

If it was the LCD cable, they most likely sent it to me, and I'm working on the repairs right now (though it's a lot of work).

PM me with your real name as well, so I can check if I got your unit for repairs.

Back