Where to buy a Pandora

LTStone

Ok so I bricked my Pandora and am suffering withdrawals so I'm looking to buy a new 1ghz model. Now I live in Canada and Link doesn't have any in stock yet. Would it be just as safe to order one from the Dragon shop as Link? Is there likely to be any issues with customs? I ordered my Rebirth from Link and he sent it to my relatives who live in the US and they brought it over to me on a visit. If I were to wait to order from Link he would have to sent it directly to Canada this time. Soooo What would be the fastest and safest way to get my Pandora : Dragonshop or Link ??

Thanks guys

EvilDragon said Link should have them in stock soon. The shipping time between here and Germany being what it is you'd probably only save a couple days by ordering directly instead of waiting for Link.

Where do you live? If you're really jonesing that bad I might be in Mississauga tomorrow and can lend you my classic until you get around to getting your own replacement.

EvilDragon said Link should have them in stock soon. The shipping time between here and Germany being what it is you'd probably only save a couple days by ordering directly instead of waiting for Link.

Where do you live? If you're really jonesing that bad I might be in Mississauga tomorrow and can lend you my classic until you get around to getting your own replacement.
Ha, thats awesome man! Thanks anyway I think for now my Wiz should fill the gap but if things get delayed maybe I'll hit you up. You live in Kitchener don't you? I live close to Woodstock(Tillsonburg). My brothers live in Kitchener. 

Oh jeez, you're in totally the opposite direction I thought you were.

Yeah, Kitchener. Used to live in Mississauga but got a better job here.

Back