Where To Buy In China?

mcphja2

Still Fresh
I am in Shenyang, China, and I can't find anyone in any of the giant electronics bazaars who even knows what the Dingoo is. Is this purely an export item? Are there any Chinese users (who speaks English ;) ) out there who can help me out?

Thanks.

Here´s a chinese website about the dingoo, i think you´ll find what you want there:
http://www.a320home.cn/
:)

You can buy on the Internet.
Here is a website:
http://search1.taobao.com/browse/0/n-g,w2q3t6zameztema-------2-------b--40--commend-0-all-0.htm?ssid=e-p1-s1&at_topsearch=1
The price of dingoo A320 is about ¥460.
I wish it will help you!

mcphja2 said:
I am in Shenyang, China, and I can't find anyone in any of the giant electronics bazaars who even knows what the Dingoo is. Is this purely an export item? Are there any Chinese users (who speaks English ;) ) out there who can help me out?

Thanks.

This is by far the !BEST! place to buy your dingoo (you can also use PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, etc. with this site). Great customer service, free shipping, decently fast shipping, and one of the cheapest prices around! (you could also scavenge on ebay, but I prefer DealExtreme.com).

Hope this helps! (I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly)

Last edited by a moderator:
aesir911 said:
This is by far the !BEST! place to buy your dingoo (you can also use PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, etc. with this site). Great customer service, free shipping, decently fast shipping, and one of the cheapest prices around! (you could also scavenge on ebay, but I prefer DealExtreme.com).

Hope this helps! (I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly)

You may find this interesting. I'm in shanghai right now and dealextreme doesn't resolve. I ssh'd into a US box and found the IP

http://74.86.141.60

site doesn't work properly even with using a local host entry.

460RMB is cheaper than 82USD (but not dramatically)

mcphja2 said:
You shoud better buy your Dingoo from DealExtreme. I looked for the Dingoo in Beijing, Shanghai and Xi´an but I couldn´t find it. I think they produce it only for export.

Guy Montag said:
mcphja2 said:
You shoud better buy your Dingoo from DealExtreme. I looked for the Dingoo in Beijing, Shanghai and Xi´an but I couldn´t find it. I think they produce it only for export.

Can't you still buy it from the dealextreme website? it would just make sense that they ship it locally, not just across the world...

aesir911 said:
Can't you still buy it from the dealextreme website? it would just make sense that they ship it locally, not just across the world...

No, can't get to their website from inside china. Seems to be blocked by "the great firewall". Dealextreme.com seems to be hosted in NYC.

bnolsen said:
aesir911 said:

No, can't get to their website from inside china. Seems to be blocked by "the great firewall". Dealextreme.com seems to be hosted in NYC.

Have you looked on ebay (here)? That DealExtreme thing is dumb...

For me...wait to get back to the US. Probably the chinese a320 forums would be the place to look, if you can read chicken...oops I mean chinese.

In general, it's more expensive and harder to buy quality technology in China... for obvious (copyrights being one of them) reasons...

Back