Where to buy my GP32

Geiger

Still Fresh
I went through Liksang's website at first, and almost went through with it before hearing a couple customs fees horror stories. The only other site I had a good look at was GBAx.

My question is (I'm in Canada), has anyone ordered from either of these places and can tell me how much they got charged for customs?

Still torn between the FLU and non-FLU versions, but I'll have to flip a coin. I think I've read every post on this forum. Twice.

Thanks for your help!

Im in us, close to canada but not canada... I bought from GBAX. I was charged 150 for the non flu with ~30dollars shipping, I dont think i had a customs fee...

I and many of my friends used to buy from Lik Sang since old Game Boy era and never had any troubles with them. If talking about custom fee it is something you need to pay always. But there are sie tips how to avoid it. Anyway you can try to write a letter to LikSang and ask them to send it as a present (with invoice inside and lowered prize (this is what i do when i buy from amazon.com.) There should be not any problem with that. But first write. People at LikSang are kind and very helpfull so probably you will get answer fast. And to make it clear. if you buy from other shops, you will probably as well need to pay custom duty fee or a shop just payed it already and sells gp for much higher prize.

I got mine from play asia and asked them to mark it as gift so i had no import fe's they did n im happy :)

but u should go throught gbax 2 support the gp32 community i went through play asia cause they had a bank account in australia.

:ph34r:

but u should go throught gbax 2 support the gp32 community

Yeah. Through my searches I found that site, and that's probably my biggest reason for not buying from Lik-Sang. That, and I've noticed the owner of that site comes onto the board. The largest reason I'm buying my GP32 is for the homemade stuff. And the emulators, but I've already got a Flash card for the GBA and a Pocket PC.

Soon as I get my GP32, though, that flash cart's probably going up on eBay :)

Back