Where To Buy (poll)

Where would you buy your Gp32 from if you live in America?

• GBAX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GP32z

• Lik-Sang

• Total voters

that doesnt stop them from being expensive
i was gonna buy from them until i saw how much it was with vat
damn vat

I really wanted to buy from GBAX beacause they suppoer the scene and because they offer volt modded units, but I couln't justify the cost. I bought mine from ebay (£130 Mint Blu + 128smc). I was going to order resistors from maplins and volt mod it myself, but it goes up to 176 anyways.

generalnmx posted on Oct 3 2004 at 01:37 AM said:
Moved to General Talk.

I was actually thinking of locking this post, because it's already in the FAQ. All three, GBAX, Lik-Sang, and GP32z, are reliable. I say pick the cheapest one for what you want.

FAQ: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=13961

Yeah, but when I wrote this, I wanted to know which one people thought had
the best service. The faq didn't cover it. I also wanted to know if it was harder to get it from some of them if your in the U.S. Also, some people would say that the faq is sort of biased towared gp32z.

To sum it up... its what everybody thinks, not what the FAQ author thinks that I
was looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say Lik-Sang worked great for me... it took only 40 hours from the time I ordered online (paid with CC) to the gp32 arriving at my home. And shipping is extremely cheap if you live in Germany, since they ship it as "Maxibrief" for just 3€ from their European storage

Back