Where to buy?

Kan du svenska?

Still Fresh
I live in norway, and i would like to order a GP32.

Where to buy?

Give me a few stores + why/why not to buy from that store!

Thanks!

Hi,

I ordered mine from liksang but got stung for £35 import duty to the uk, they have also just put there prices up. :(

You can also try Play-asia they sell the flu version and are very good on prices cheaper thanks liksang now, they have also known to label goods as gift with no invoice. :)

But if i knew about GBAX before liksang i would of probably ordered of them <_<

Since you live in Norway you would probably better to go for play asia or lik-sang.

Hope this helps?

goldenballs posted on Apr 24 2003 said:
Hi at

I ordered mine from liksang but got stung for £35 import duty to the uk, they have also just put there prices up. :(

You can also try Play-asia they sell the flu version and are very good on prices cheaper thanks liksang now, they have also known to label goods as gift with no invoice. :)

But if i knew about GBAX before liksang i would of probably ordered of them <_<

Since you live in Norway you would probably better to go for play asia or lik-sang.

Hope this helps?
Hmmm. Thank you!

I looked at gbax.com, but i think that the page looks unprofessional.
Seems like someone without html etc knowledge.

Not that i want to put gbax down, but i feel like this:

If i am going to use my creditcard, the "webshop" has to look professional and have a secure server etc.

Im still not sure about the gp32, because of all the problems i read (no emu at 100%, not full speed, no sound etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kan du svenska? posted on Apr 24 2003 said:
I looked at gbax.com, but i think that the page looks unprofessional.
Seems like someone without html etc knowledge.

Not that i want to put gbax down, but i feel like this:

If i am going to use my creditcard, the "webshop" has to look professional and have a secure server etc.
Argh. You're a doofus.

Flack

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair gbax isnt the best looking site in the world, but they sure sell good gear and they ship world wide.

I've ordered an FLU one from GBAx.com, soley because Craig apparently donated a GP32 to TheHiVE so that he could port his GBA emus over.. Latest news is working on an GP32 Master System emu, and the GP32 port of ZXAdvance (which is coming on wonderfully from what he says). Hopefully we'll see an Arcade Advance port too..

The GP32 is getting atleast 2 amazing emulators (ZXadvance is very amazing, very slick, commercial quality) which it almost certainly wouldn't be getting if it wasn't for gbax.com.

So the way I see it is that supporting gbax is supporting the GP32 community. I'm having to wait until next month (arrgh!!) to get my GP32, and pay a little more for it, but I think it's worth it.

Back