Where To Sell Games

g4m3r

I'm planning on selling some DS games in order to buy a DS Lite, but I don't know what store to sell them to. In my area I have a Gamestop, EB Games, and GameCrazy. I've also looked at this online store called GamePawn, which seems to give fair deals. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
g4m3r

I'm planning on selling some DS games in order to buy a DS Lite, but I don't know what store to sell them to. In my area I have a Gamestop, EB Games, and GameCrazy. I've also looked at this online store called GamePawn, which seems to give fair deals. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
g4m3r
Ugh. PLEASEEEE check ebay and use that method if you can. Some of the deals they offer in these stores are a joke. I actually was told that they will pay me 1 (one) penny for True Crime: Streets of LA. I was told this a mere 11 months after the game was released :angry:

They pay like crap. Many people who sell back to them are just ignorant to the fact that they usually get ripped off. Ebay is the much smarter method, and you'll get quite a bit more that way :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would Half or Amazon be fine? I don't want to deal with auctions. Thanks. :)

Back