Which emulators save?

WhizzBang

Grotesque Peasant
Website
Visit site
Can anyone tell me which emulators save?

I have only had my GP32 for a bout a week now so I haven't tried everything out yet, but of the ones I have tried, SMS32 seems to be the only one that saves. However, very few Master System games had saves on the carts (certainly none of the ones I owned did and those are the ones I am mainly interested in playing again).

Castaway/GP can save, very well. (ie: You can save to emulated disk, and then save that disk to SMC; you can also do a "savestate" where it takea a snapshot of the machine and saves that out, for super fast loads).

jeff

SMS, NES and SNES9xGP all support saving if the cartridge supported it. Castaway is the only emulator I know of that supports save states right now.

GPEngine sounds like it will probably support saves in the next release, but I don't know when that will be. Rlyeh is working on a new NES emu, not sure if it supports saves or not (any testers who know?)

Yes, Fnes32 saves just fine. I havent tried all of the games though. Only about 100, and only wrote down about 20.

Back