Which Goity Should Go Emo

Which Goity Should Go Emo In Goits Of Rage 2?

• Bob Mcbatey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rod

• Tewy

• Shaun

• Wtf is Goits Of Rage?

• Total voters

emo-hairfull.jpg

http://www.dobi.nu/emo/boys.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_%28slang%29

that should clear things up :p :D

this is so cool, a nerd forum that know what emo and straight edge are. im in heaven. any scene kids out there? c'mon, not that a scene kid could admit there scene. but dont dis emo, those are all stereotypes, like metalheads drink, rappers get shot, pop lovers get pregnant, and indy kids can fly!

a good book for further research on emo is nothing feels good, the internet isn't very reliable on this topic.

metalheads drink
This is the least accurate cliche ever. Every metalhead I know is a pussy that goes to bed at 10pm after a cup of horlicks and some comfortable slippers. If they do drink, it's a single bottle of the most pretentious, Dungeons and Dragons sounding dark ale they can find, and then to bed. But not before they say how hardcore they are for drinking ale (only one though, wouldn't want to weaken the ability to stand in a circle headbanging and windmilling their long hair around in an attempt to out-metal the rest of the room to their favourite orc-hammerdragon song), and call everybody else a lightweight after they have downed 12 pints of lager (because lager tastes like piss, am i rite?).

Last edited by a moderator:
metalheads drink
This is the least accurate cliche ever. Every metalhead I know is a pussy that goes to bed at 10pm after a cup of horlicks and some comfortable slippers. If they do drink, it's a single bottle of the most pretentious, Dungeons and Dragons sounding dark ale they can find, and then to bed. But not before they say how hardcore they are for drinking ale (only one though, wouldn't want to weaken the ability to stand in a circle headbanging and windmilling their long hair around in an attempt to out-metal the rest of the room to their favourite orc-hammerdragon song), and call everybody else a lightweight after they have downed 12 pints of lager (because lager tastes like piss, am i rite?).

true, metalheads are much like that, but it is still a popular beleif amoungst the middle-aged mom crowd that metalheads drink. no offense to middle aged moms, you guys rock, raising kids and the like! my beef with metalheads is how seriously they take themselves and how arrogant and cocky they act, even the lyrics are like that!

Last edited by a moderator:
And here is my reason to stay out of the stereotypes!

There is a difference between a metalhead and somebody who absolutely loves metal.

Now there's so many layers of irony here I simply cannot be bothered.

I cannot belive how ridiculously fascile this all is.

Lets do lots of filing of people........

Back