Which Is Better: Pong Or Pacman?

Pong or Pacman?

• Pong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I believe that John Prescott would make a worse president but he would never run cause he's british but then again he'd make a lowsy prime minister along with Gordon Brown. God help the UK when Gordon Brown becomes prime minister. He'll open a Gregg's the Bakers on every street corner and make it manditory to have at least 5 pork pies a day.

Yeh that was off topic but I voted for Pacman. It beats Pong hands and feet down.

Ganepark32 posted on Feb 21 2007 at 07:04 PM said:
I believe that John Prescott would make a worse president but he would never run cause he's british but then again he'd make a lowsy prime minister along with Gordon Brown. God help the UK when Gordon Brown becomes prime minister. He'll open a Gregg's the Bakers on every street corner and make it manditory to have at least 5 pork pies a day.

Yeh that was off topic but I voted for Pacman. It beats Pong hands and feet down.

I don't know those guys but I doubt they could be worse than Bush. I am an American and Bush is just awful. I am actually ashamed to admit I am an American now. I know people from other countries will hate me just for being American. All I can say is - hey it is not my fault, I voted against him twice. There is nothing more I could have done, I am sorry for what he has done :( Ok no more on this taboo subject. Wouldn't want this great informative thread to be closed :p Pacman FTW ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Feb 21 2007 at 09:40 PM said:

I don't know those guys but I doubt they could be worse than Bush. I am an American and Bush is just awful. I am actually ashamed to admit I am an American now. I know people from other countries will hate me just for being American. All I can say is - hey it is not my fault, I voted against him twice. There is nothing more I could have done, I am sorry for what he has done :( Ok no more on this taboo subject. Wouldn't want this great informative thread to be closed :p Pacman FTW ;)
Bush is definitely America's most hated. Not K-Fed! ;)

DaveC posted on Feb 21 2007 at 09:40 PM said:

We can't define what it means to be an American by George W. Bush. In my opinion, he's an example of what it means to be un-American. As soon as I realized that, I could look at the US flag once again with a glimmer of hope.

50_stars.gif

I am more inspired by this flag:

un-flag.gif

...and I will be the happiest on the day that we feel no need to fly any flag at all; because---in the end---we are all human beings.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 21 2007 at 12:58 AM said:
Back in the day my father couldnt afford anything decent. Pong was the game for him, and I will always agree.
Here in the UK we had Sinclair! :)

DaveC posted on Feb 21 2007 at 03:46 AM said:
I was trying to think of someone worse and post the name but I couldn't, I am struggling. I will go and try to think of someone.... may take awhile.. HHmmm well come back in 6 months I might think of someone by then :p
THE SPICE GIRLS?

Fru.T Bunn posted on Feb 21 2007 at 10:36 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 21 2007 at 12:58 AM said:
Back in the day my father couldnt afford anything decent. Pong was the game for him, and I will always agree.
Here in the UK we had Sinclair! :)
I was arguing a moot point in hopes of turning this into a political arguement. Of course pacman was better ;)

ps: My father was never a gamer. lol

saehn posted on Feb 22 2007 at 03:34 AM said:
[
We can't define what it means to be an American by George W. Bush. In my opinion, he's an example of what it means to be un-American. As soon as I realized that, I could look at the US flag once again with a glimmer of hope.

...and I will be the happiest on the day that we feel no need to fly any flag at all; because---in the end---we are all human beings.

Yeah, but Bush seems unstoppable. He is arrogant and pig headed and has no regard for any life. He reminds me of another madman in history that went nuts invading countries. It is all about big money for big corporations at ANY cost. Not only is he causing havok around the world but he is stripping American citizens rights away too. Now him and his neo-con cabal is ramping up rhetoric to attack Iran. I just can't believe this is real. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6376639.stm?ls It is like a nightmare only you never wake up. He must be stopped. Him and mr. Haliburton Cheney must be impeached, and it better happen soon. I don't want him attacking another country.

Oh yeah I said i would stop this it is political. Bush just makes me so mad, Sorry.

Back to more important things, Pacman.

DaveC posted on Feb 22 2007 at 02:40 AM said:

Bush is a rich bastard who has everything, that seems to be the way your politics works; but "new" Labour is supposed to be about the proletariat. John Prescott (or as we know him here: "two Jags and FOUR houses") is a CHEAT and a WHORE who doesn't care about the the people who voted for him.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 22 2007 at 03:59 AM said:
I was arguing a moot point in hopes of turning this into a political arguement. Of course pacman was better ;)

ps: My father was never a gamer. lol
My father was! :p

Fru.T Bunn posted on Feb 22 2007 at 04:08 AM said:
Bush is a rich bastard who has everything, that seems to be the way your politics works; but "new" Labour is supposed to be about the proletariat. John Prescott (or as we know him here: "two Jags and FOUR houses") is a CHEAT and a WHORE who doesn't care about the the people who voted for him.
OK, I'll except that the above is a wee bit too strong, but then again I do live north of Watford [1]..

[1] For none UK people Watford is the northern most habitable part of our island, everything north of this is marked on our maps as: "Here be monsters".

DaveC posted on Feb 21 2007 at 11:06 PM said:
saehn posted on Feb 22 2007 at 03:34 AM said:
[

Yeah, but Bush seems unstoppable. He is arrogant and pig headed and has no regard for any life. He reminds me of another madman in history that went nuts invading countries. It is all about big money for big corporations at ANY cost. Not only is he causing havok around the world but he is stripping American citizens rights away too. Now him and his neo-con cabal is ramping up rhetoric to attack Iran. I just can't believe this is real. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6376639.stm?ls It is like a nightmare only you never wake up. He must be stopped. Him and mr. Haliburton Cheney must be impeached, and it better happen soon. I don't want him attacking another country.

Oh yeah I said i would stop this it is political. Bush just makes me so mad, Sorry.

iran=nucular weapons :rolleyes:

Yeah at but Bush seems unstoppable. He is arrogant and pig headed and has no regard for any life. He reminds me of another madman in history that went nuts invading countries. It is all about big money for big corporations at ANY cost. Not only is he causing havok around the world but he is stripping American citizens rights away too. Now him and his neo-con cabal is ramping up rhetoric to attack Iran. I just can't believe this is real. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6376639.stm?ls It is like a nightmare only you never wake up. He must be stopped. Him and mr. Haliburton Cheney must be impeached, and it better happen soon. I don't want him attacking another country.

Don't worry too much about that article. Every first-world nation's military has contingency plans for attacking other countries. I'd probably do it too if I was in government. It's a strategic precaution, not a working plan of action. Hell, they probably have contingency plans for invading Canada. I make it a point to invade my Canadian wife at least once or twice weekly. ;)

Also, Pong is better than Pacman because of its austere purity. Also, you can enjoy simultaneous 2-player action in Pong. Fun.

DaveC, I wouldn't worry. There are also probably contingency plans for attacking Canada somewhere. Contingency plans does not mean that anything is actually going to happen, and in this case Congress would almost certainly not allow an attack on Iran.

Also. Pacman is the best, though pong is the better party game, I'll concede that to the above poster.

Fru.T Bunn posted on Feb 22 2007 at 04:28 AM said:
OK, I'll except that the above is a wee bit too strong, but then again I do live north of Watford [1]..

[1] For none UK people Watford is the northern most habitable part of our island, everything north of this is marked on our maps as: "Here be monsters".

Yeah and everything below is marked "here be southern fairies", nowt wrong with being a northerner mate, we built this country :p

Gotta love the north/south divide ;)

In the begining Pong made the bats and the ball and he saw that they were good. And Pong commanded his players to play only the one true game. But man was weak and strayed from Pong. Man built cabinets to the false game Pacman, and Pong grew angry, for Pong's name is Jealous. And he sent a plague of RSI upon the players of Pacman and caused them to suffer eternal migranes.

So Pong sent the prophet Breakout to teach man the true way of the bat and the ball. Breakout foretold the coming of Arkenoid and so it came to pass. Only those who follow the way of the bat and ball will find eternal fame in the one true High Score table.

Yeah at but Bush seems unstoppable. He is arrogant and pig headed and has no regard for any life. He reminds me of another madman in history that went nuts invading countries. It is all about big money for big corporations at ANY cost. Not only is he causing havok around the world but he is stripping American citizens rights away too. Now him and his neo-con cabal is ramping up rhetoric to attack Iran. I just can't believe this is real. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6376639.stm?ls It is like a nightmare only you never wake up. He must be stopped. Him and mr. Haliburton Cheney must be impeached, and it better happen soon. I don't want him attacking another country.

@saehn the UN isn't very effective compared to what it could be. If they had any backing (other than US financial support) maybe some progress would be made on Darfur finally.

@DaveC: I don't like our prospects now, and I don't like our prospects for '08. IMHO Hillary's got not balls (both literally and figuratively) and will sway her opinion according to the people's wants more than the political needs.

Obama is not experienced enough for president and I don't think he will win the vote in the South if he wins the nomination.

John McCain is the only Republican that I could deal with as president, but that would be because I consider him lesser of more Republican evils.

In all honesty, New York is going to win the democratic vote, so screw it, I'm just going to vote Steve Kubby if he gets the Libertarian nomination.

So, how about that pong? I got a good chuckle at the scaled and filtered comment Dave. :D

Yono posted on Feb 22 2007 at 08:50 AM said:
John McCain is the only Republican that I could deal with as president, but that would be because I consider him lesser of more Republican evils.
noooo McCain is a Bush lover. God help us all if he gets in!

Also, this thread is on the verge of epic status.

Pong has been made into a clock! Pacman has not.

No comparison!

@saehn the UN isn't very effective compared to what it could be. If they had any backing (other than US financial support) maybe some progress would be made on Darfur finally.

I agree that they're not as effective as they could be. Still, I support the idea of nations working together to further humanitarian goals. You're certainly right about Darfur.

@DaveC: I don't like our prospects now, and I don't like our prospects for '08. IMHO Hillary's got not balls (both literally and figuratively) and will sway her opinion according to the people's wants more than the political needs.

I don't trust her. She's too conservative. I love the idea of a female president, but I don't think she's the right one.

Obama is not experienced enough for president and I don't think he will win the vote in the South if he wins the nomination.

That's what they said about JFK. Besides, I think politicians with a lot of experience haven't done much to solve our problems. I welcome a fresh perspective.

I used to think that too until he started cozying up with Christian extremists. He also thinks that Roe vs. Wade should be overturned. I think he's just a neo-con lite.

It doesn't really matter if Obama can't win votes in the South (other than Florida).

Because of the crappy electoral system the result will probably be decided by Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania. Obama could poll at 1% in states like Texas and Alabama and still win.

If you think he has a chance of taking two out of the above, he is a good candidate, surely?

Back