Correct! :D

Your turn!

While we wait, my turn!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
8 letters, it has something to do with the pandora

Kyosys said:

good!

right then, this is the clue-

Recently annouced for WiiWare- a classic action/adventure!

2 words - 4 letters, 5 letters.
_ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

"announeced" for wiiware? you mean i can finally buy the same thing ive already bought once on the original console, once on the GBA port, one on the PS2 remake, and been emulating for 8 years on every handheld and home console?

PoisonedV said:
"announeced" for wiiware? you mean i can finally buy the same thing ive already bought once on the original console, once on the GBA port, one on the PS2 remake, and been emulating for 8 years on every handheld and home console?

Well, seeing has the game I'm thinking of has only been release for 4 years, that's quite unlikely!

Come on, this is easy! It's also been ported to the GP2X, and it'll hopefully be ported to the Pandora.

ben_monk said:
PoisonedV said:

Well, seeing has the game I'm thinking of has only been release for 4 years, that's quite unlikely!

Come on, this is easy! It's also been ported to the GP2X, and it'll hopefully be ported to the Pandora.
that was actually a general comment on nintendos virtual console service, but cave story. because he, and I hate to use this term, "sold out" it won't be on pandora, and if it is it won't be legal, which would discourage most people from porting it.

PoisonedV said:
ben_monk said:
PoisonedV said:

that was actually a general comment on nintendos virtual console service, but cave story. because he, and I hate to use this term, "sold out" it won't be on pandora, and if it is it won't be legal, which would discourage most people from porting it.

Damn. That's really annoying.

Someone else's turn!

It sucks when people un-freeware software. It's just stupid

Back