White Bar Is Fixed Gpadvance

majick

Still Fresh
I was fooling around before bed (okay, I'm procrastinating since I don't want to deal with trying to get OS9Xgp to compile) and accidentally created a "white bar fixed" version of GPAdvance. Is there somewhere I can upload it for redistribution?

Now all you have to do is "accidentally" create a version of GPadvance that actually runs real games and then you would have something :)

DaveC posted on Dec 25 2004 at 08:32 AM said:
Now all you have to do is "accidentally" create a version of GPadvance that actually runs real games and then you would have something :)

lol! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it's something to play with! Alas, I know so little about GBA hardware that there's nothing useful I could contribute to the actual emulation.

craigix posted on Dec 25 2004 at 02:37 PM said:
But GPadvance does run commercial games, not loads but some.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
That Wario Ware game full of mini games for example. It runs really slow apperently.
(I've never used this emulator, just thought I'd help :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a compatibility list for GPAdvance, but it soesn't exist anymore (if you click on the link to it, it just goes to a page that says in two languages that the list was taken down). Could someone post up what games they've gotten to work with GPAdvance? I just recently took an interest again in GPAdvance, so that would be helpful.

I thought it ran like 2 or 3 games full speed, but Frameskip 4 or 5
and had serious grfx errors, but was full speed

also, could there be a release of a 133 or 166 or higher version?
that would kick ass

~Octavious

Back