White Panda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other one, like the N word, but for gay folk. Well, not really, but you know what a mean, you can really spit the f and hit with a hard gg. I'm starting to think I dreamt it all now :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did for you:

I present you: A white Panda:
whitepanda.jpg

EDIT:

White Panda's are already avaible: http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/english/...1208_57310.html

I have a white DS and it's not covered with fingerprints or anything, but then I did get a plastic cover from dealextreme that keeps it clean.

OK! I QUIT! I QUIT LIFE!
God has an answer for everything!
Send me to hell! I never want to see god again.

Anyway I cant wait till they post pics of a pandora in CNC case.

Btw you can always pay 800 dollar more for a White CNC case if you really want a white pandora.

'clippa' said:
The other one, like the N word, but for gay folk. Well, not really, but you know what a mean, you can really spit the f and hit with a hard gg. I'm starting to think I dreamt it all now :blink:
you mean fag. You know...like the cigarette.

I've still got some glow in the dark paint left over from spraying my caving helmet. Not entirely sure if it'll be safe to use with the Pandora though. Might just stick to black for the time being.

The Doody family from Wolverhampton has been crowned The Faggot Family in a national competition, and to kick off their reign they will launch National Faggot Week. :D :D :blink:

Spraying helmets? The faggot family? What's going on? [/morris]

"The great British faggot is full of flavour and a great belly warmer at this time of year."

(snigger)

'clippa' said:
Spraying helmets? The faggot family? What's going on? [/morris]

"The great British faggot is full of flavour and a great belly warmer at this time of year."

(snigger)

sorry, that MUST be my signature now

NLS said:
WizardStan said:
pssh. Black, white, green. You all suck; I've had my invisible coloured Pandora for weeks.
Pics or it didn't happen :p
14w8sph.jpg

Attachments

• 14w8sph.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
'lulzfish' said:
It could be a simple matter of changing out the plastic sauce they inject, or it could be a matter of rebuilding everything for some reason.

They're doing them in batches of 400, I'll bet if you get 399 other people to ask for one, they can tell the factory to use white plastic on the last batch.
I believe that changing the colour would not be a problem, but minimal numbers will apply: the batches of 400 were for the boards and assembled pandoras; judging from the factory daily capacity I would think that all of the cases will be made in one batch.

With the relatively small numbers of pandora, keeping different colours in stock would also be an hassle fro both OP and the retailers.

'valhalla' said:
'lulzfish' said:
It could be a simple matter of changing out the plastic sauce they inject, or it could be a matter of rebuilding everything for some reason.

They're doing them in batches of 400, I'll bet if you get 399 other people to ask for one, they can tell the factory to use white plastic on the last batch.
I believe that changing the colour would not be a problem, but minimal numbers will apply: the batches of 400 were for the boards and assembled pandoras; judging from the factory daily capacity I would think that all of the cases will be made in one batch.

With the relatively small numbers of pandora, keeping different colours in stock would also be an hassle fro both OP and the retailers.

You're right, that was for the boards and assemlbed Pandoras.
If the factory can produce 50k Pandoras a day, they'll probably just take an hour or so and do them all at once.

No funny-colored Pandoras, then! Not in the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back