who has a gnuboy pnd that dosnt have scaling issues?

Dark_Link

who has a working gnuboy pnd.. i just cant seem to get mine to work with scaling

A question to fellow gnuboy-users: Do you find it strangely slow for GBC games? I was going to try Shantae and Wendy:Every Witch Way, which are amongst the hidden gems recommended by Racketboy, but they were both more or less unenjoyable due to the speed. That is, while not unplayably slow, it it noticably wrong.

Now, even though Shantae apparently is one of the later GBC games, I cannot really believe neither that the game on the original hardware was that slow, nor that the Pandora really don't have the power to emulate a Game Boy Color. So, either there is some bug in gnuboy, or I have missed some vital configuration somethingorother. Anybody got any ideas?

My understanding is that the two games you mention (both by WayForward, if I'm not mistaken) use a lot of trickery that makes them problematic for most emulators. That's about the extent of my knowledge on the matter, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
besides im not saving for some strange reason my gbc games do not lag if yours do try over-clocking?

Heh :) Just my luck to unwittingly do my little tryout with two troublemakers - Yes, indeed, other game work a lot better :D

Back