Who Owned Actual Sega/nintendo/snes/genesis?

Did you own Nes/sega/SNES/genesis?

• Total voters

MMmmm, Sex Panther.

Anyway, I didn't own a Megadrive or SNES, I had an Amiga instead. I think that's responsible for my Geekification. Before that I had a C64 and an Acorn Electron.

Just played through Super Metroid for the umpteen millionth time over the past few days...

225910.jpg

FML :angry:

I voted No.

Playstation was admittedly the first console I had and before that were pc games. I did actually get a taste of Genesis and SNES gaming though due to poorer friends with older stuff in town. After playstation, came DC, PS2, Gamecube etc.

During all that, I would play retro games through a computer (like many others) and when I bought a GP2X, they became a very large portion of what I would and still spend my gaming time with.

Though I’ve thought about it, I decided I won’t be overcompensating for never having the original hardware and buying every single console along with an unnecessary collection of games. I will just continue emulating them with perfect graphics.

hmm i own a lot of older console with a lot of games: nes, snes, sega cd, genesis, sega master system, dreamcast, gamecube, ps2, ps1... all theses system are connected to the same 27 crt television, all in svideo except sega master and nintendo. i have two 4 way svideo splitter. not easy to connected to a old crt. LOL

i owned 90% of all snes rpg, most of them with box and maps, instructions, most of them near mint or mint.

i have 200 cartridges of nes and snes in total

un fortunately not i dont like this game. i know a lot of people love it. but i cant. lol it probably the last rpg i will buy with brandish. 2 worst snes rpg game i played.

i have chrono trigger, ff3, ff2, gaia, brainlord, mana, evermore,breath of fire are complete and near mint or mint, not miss a piece, have all maps, instrcutions, box . my other snes rpg are not 100% complete or Near mint condition. one of my favorite is Lagoon, its seem im the only one that love this game LOL

did you know that chrono triger brand new has sold for more than 20 000$ 2 years ago on ebay. very impressive :)

i dont own all snes Rpg, but I played all of them !! even most of the japanese one with emulator. like seiken3 and star ocean,

finally i think i only have 80% of snes rpg.

i dont have earthbound, paladin quest, dungeon master, lufia 1, eye of beholder, myabe i forget other games

^Don't forget about Tales of Phantasia, great game. ;)

Earthbound is a different game, it can be considered an RPG, but the style of the gameplay is different (Baseball Bats and Frying Pans for weapons? :p ), thus not all people like it if they're used to hardcore medieval action. I find it very funny and enjoyable.

gp2.eXe said:
^Don't forget about Tales of Phantasia, great game. ;)

Earthbound is a different game, it can be considered an RPG, but the style of the gameplay is different (Baseball Bats and Frying Pans for weapons? :p ), thus not all people like it if they're used to hardcore medieval action. I find it very funny and enjoyable.

yeah Earthbound is a very strange rpg game.

and i played tales of phantasia. it was great

Last edited by a moderator:
Back