Who's Gomwing?

Azure

Trust the recursion...
I've been encoding my IIDX videos a lot lately and I want to see how they would look on the GP, so I did so (And they looked fantastic! But that's not the point). And, as I'm sure at least 1 of you out there enjoys doing this with GP Cinema, I wanted to see how I looked by messing with the Brightness (You know, brighten or darken ALL the way so that the colors get all messed up). I've done this several times before, but I never noticed this before (I guess I always missed it all the other times):

All.jpg

Top.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Right when you go into the weird colors (After the solid color), this message will appear if you skip forward or backward with the trigger buttons. Any idea on what it is? Is this the first GP32 Easter Egg?

EDIT: Added pun.

Attachments

• All.jpg
    All.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 99
  • All.jpg
    All.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 105
  • All.jpg
    All.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 112
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=10546&st=0
Gomwing is the author of GpCinema. GpCinema is just the final release of Gomwing's old avi player demo.
And there are more easter eggs out there. YAFL has one (but it's very easy to find), and I plan to add one to the next EdgePad release but I'm not sure what to have yet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
woogal posted on Aug 19 2004 at 12:38 AM said:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=10546&st=0
Gomwing is the author of GpCinema. GpCinema is just the final release of Gomwing's old avi player demo.
And there are more easter eggs out there. YAFL has one (but it's very easy to find), and I plan to add one to the next EdgePad release but I'm not sure what to have yet ;)
Can't believe I missed that thread.
*embarrassed*

Last edited by a moderator:
He's the guy who wrote GPCinema. I *think* its based on the demo GPMP cinema engine (you know, the one that plays the Gundam video and has no selector) combined with a selector that was released as a demo either shortly after or just before...

EDIT: Bah - Woogal got there first lol

Back